|# of Zones||2|
(1 boss-level Marauder)
1 boss-level Chest
|Console Location Code(s)|
|FortBluebloodExterior, FortBlueBlood, FortBlueBlood02|
|Southeast of Leyawiin, in Blackwood|
 Related Quests
- The boss-level chest and boss can only be reached during and after completion of the Mages Guild Leyawiin recommendation quest.
- When Kalthar appears, all the bodies of all the Marauders that you killed in Zone 2 vanish. So loot them all completely (and carry the stuff into Zone 1) before taking the amulet to complete the quest.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 29, -39
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Blueblood (editor name FortBluebloodMapMarker). The entrance door is south of the marker, 80 feet away. (C on map)
- 0-1 archer Bandit is near the entrance
- 0-1 melee Bandit is near the entrance
- 1 Chest 04 is near the entrance, on the landing above the door
- 1 Jewelry Box (contains 50% chance jewelry, 50% silver nugget, gold change; non-respawning) is near the entrance, on the landing above the door
- The following plants can be found near the entrance
- 29 Clouded Funnel Cap plants, 76 Green Stain Cup plants, 3 St. Jahn's Wort plants, 3 Tiger Lily plants, and 7 Pitcher Plants.
 Zone 1: Fort Blueblood
When you enter this zone, you automatically see a marauder at a T-intersection. The hall to the right has a door and is blocked by an iron gate (H) with the lever on the other side. This will serve as your shortcut exit later. Now you can only go left. There is a small room accessed from the first one you enter through a door. Be careful when coming in, though, as a pressure plate on the floor will trigger 2 swinging maces(G). The last room in this zone has many iron weapons and armor pieces at E and quite a few chests. Down the adjacent hallway at C is the door to the other zone, Fort Blueblood Halls.
- 1-2 Marauder Battlemages
- 0-1 archer Marauder
- 4-5 melee Marauders
- 2 Chests 01
- 2 Chests 03
- 1 Chest 04
- The following armor will always be found: 1 Iron Boots, 1 Iron Cuirass, 2 Iron Gauntlets, and 1 Iron Helmet
- The following weapons will always be found: 1 Iron Bow, 1 Iron Claymore, 1 Iron Longsword, 3 Iron Shortswords, and 1 Iron Warhammer
- Some of the above items are clustered at location E: 1 Iron Boots, 1 Iron Cuirass, 2 Iron Gauntlets, and 1 Iron Helmet
Doors and Gates:
- There are three doors in/out of this zone
- 1 door (at Out) leads outside
- 2 doors (at C and D) lead out of dungeon to Fort Blueblood Halls and Fort Blueblood Halls
- 1 Portcullis Gate at H
 Zone 2: Fort Blueblood Halls
The first room contains quite a few marauders. The one nearer to the entrance is alone, but the others are clustered near the hallway. Past that, be wary of the Swinging Mace Trap (G) in front of the entrance to the large boss room, which is triggered by the Pressure Plate at F.
The large room contains the boss-level Marauder at A on the map and several other standard marauders. During the Mages Guild Leyawiin Recommendation quest, the Fort Blueblood Key can be found on the body of the Marauder Warlord. It opens the door to the last area, which, in contrast to the rest of the fort, contains two leveled monsters.
Manduin's Coffin (E) contains Manduin's Amulet during the related quest. As soon as you pick it up, Kalthar appears and attacks you, simultaneously locking the only exit with an unpickable lock. He has the key, and you have to kill him to get it. A fast-track out of this zone is by going through door D, which leads you back to the entrance on the other side of the iron gate.
- 1 boss-level Marauder (non-respawning) at location A on map
- 5 Marauders (1 regular Marauder, 2 Battlemages, and 2 Archers; non-respawning)
- 2 Marauder Battlemages
- 0-2 archer Marauders
- 0-2 melee Marauders
- 2 Monsters
- Manduin's Coffin (contains Manduin's Amulet) at location E on map
- 1 boss-level Chest (Marauder variety; locked) at B
- 2 Chests 01 (both locked)
- 2 Chests 03 (1 locked)
- 2 Chests 04
- The other following items will always be found: 1 Cheese Wedge, 1 Iron Battle Axe, and 3 Iron Shortswords
Doors and Gates:
- There are two doors (at C and D) in/out of this zone, both leading to the zone Fort Blueblood (locked, key required, opened by Fort Blueblood Key)
- 2 Old Wooden Doors at H and I (H is locked key required, opened by Kalthar's Key; I is locked key required, opened by Fort Blueblood Key)
- 2 Dead Marauders (wearing heavy boots and cuirass) at locations J on map
- 1 bedroll at b