(Click on any item for details)
Fortify Fatigue M points for D seconds
Fortify Fatigue increases the target's Fatigue level by M points for D seconds. Remember, the more Fatigue you have, the better you are at combat. Swinging heavy weapons requires a lot of Fatigue points and therefore all fighter-type characters should consider creating at least one custom spell with this effect.
Fortifying your Fatigue will increase the damage you do with your attacks. For more details, see The Complete Damage Formula.
- This effect can be gained for spell making and enchanting via spells, choosing the Orc race, or the Dragon Stone Doomstone.
- If you have a Fortify Fatigue effect active and less Fatigue than the magnitude of the Fortify Fatigue effect, when the Fortify Fatigue effect expires your character will fall down because of the negative Fatigue.
 See also
- Restore vs Fortify vs Absorb: A comparison of these similar effects.
- Absorb Fatigue, Damage Fatigue, Drain Fatigue, Restore Fatigue
- Fortify Attribute, Fortify Health, Fortify Magicka, Fortify Skill
 Alchemy Ingredients
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Fatigue: