|# of Zones||2|
|Frostfire Atronach Glade Guardian, Animals
(Frostfire Atronach Glade Guardian)
|5 Garridan's Tears|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|FrostFireGladeExterior, FrostFireCave, MS37World|
|Northwest of Cheydinhal, east of the junction of the Silver and Orange Roads|
- The first zone, Frostfire Cave, is the only section that can be accessed until you are on the associated quest Tears of the Savior.
- The second zone is an outdoor area called Frostfire Glade; this section is quest-specific, and is where you will find a level-dependent Frostfire Atronach Glade Guardian.
- Despite being outdoors, you cannot fast travel from the second zone.
 Related Quests
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 14, 30
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Frostfire Glade (editor name FrostfireGladeMapMarker). The entrance door is NNW of the marker, 30 feet away.
- 2 Wilderness Creatures (Forested Mountains variety) are near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 10 Clouded Funnel Cap plants and 16 Monkshood plants
 Zone 1: Frostfire Cave
This cave is small and without much loot. Five or six leveled animals will spawn here. The door to the next zone (at C) is magically locked, and can be only opened during the associated quest, Tears of the Savior.
- 5-6 Animals
Doors and Gates:
- There are two doors in/out of this zone
- 1 door (at Out) leads outside
- 1 door (at C) leads to the zone Frostfire Glade. This door can only be unlocked if you are on the related quest and if you have a sample of Refined Frost Salts in your inventory, at which point one sample of Refined Frost Salts is removed from your inventory. Once the door has been unlocked you can subsequently open it without having the salts in your inventory and without having any more salts removed.
 Zone 2: Frostfire Glade
The Frostfire Glade can only be accessed once the related quest is started. You are required to collect five of Garridan's Tears, which are marked as D on the map. Due to their small size, pale blue color, and the dense fog that covers the glade, it will be hard to find them all (the quest marker does not point to their locations either). There will always be a leveled Frostfire Glade Guardian. The central part of the glade is covered with snow. Once you are on the snow and close enough to the center, you will take constant Frost Damage. Since this effect is implemented as a spell, it can be absorbed, reflected, or resisted. In the center of the snow-covered ground is a block of ice encasing a knight holding a pitcher and a Frost Atronach, frozen solid. The full story of how this happened can be read in the book Knightfall.
- 5 Garridan's Tears at locations D on map
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at C) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Frostfire Cave