Oblivion:How to Level
Increasing your character's level is an important part of gameplay. Understanding the leveling system is critical if you want to create powerful high-level characters; it can even be necessary to create a character that can survive to level 15. The following pages provide information on how the system works and various strategies that have been developed to beat the system:
- Leveling - understand the mechanics of the Oblivion leveling system.
- Increasing Attributes - tips on how to increase your character's Attributes
- Increasing Skills - tips on how to quickly get better at the various skills.
- Efficient Leveling - gain highest parameters at the cost of restricting your gameplay style freedom.
- Under Leveling - avoid the leveling problem by not leveling up.