The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being redesigned for the Oblivion Places Redesign Project (OPRP). The page needs in-game walkthrough(s) to go along with the maps and content lists. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Needs in-game verification. See the OPRP project page for explanation of what needs to be to complete the verification process.
|# of Zones||1|
(1 boss-level Monster)
|1 Newheim's Heirloom|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|North of Anvil, east of the Gold Road|
 Related Quests
- This cave is empty before its related quest and contains monsters when the quest is completed.
- This cave contains 7 Cairn Bolete plants and 2 Wisp Stalk plants.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -48, -5
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Hrota Cave (editor name HrotaCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is NNW of the marker, 40 feet away.
- 1 Road Creature (Highlands variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 7 Arrowroot plants, 9 Bergamot plants, and 2 Corn plants
 Zone 1: Hrota Cave
- 8 Thieves (Cingaer, Dennilwen, Githriian, Idrolian, Nedhelfin, Niraegaer, Thiirchel, and Thrangirfin; targets of the related quest; non-respawning) at locations C on map
- 1 boss-level Monster at A
- 7 Monsters
- 1 Newheim's Heirloom at location q on map
- 1 Chest 01
- 3 Chests 02 (1 locked)
- 3 Chests 03
- 1 Chest 04
- The following ingredients will always be found: 1 Shepherd's Pie
- The following plants will always be found: 7 Cairn Bolete plants and 2 Wisp Stalk plants
- 1 Cave In trap at location D on map
- 5 Rotten Plank traps at F
- 1 Swinging Mace trap at G
- 1 Tripwire trigger at E
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 Rock Wall (opened by activating it) at H
- 2 bedrolls at locations b on map