Oblivion:Imperial Prison Sewer
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|# of Zones||Variable|
|Rats, Mud Crabs, Goblins, Undead|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Northeast of the Prison District, across from Vilverin|
Imperial Prison Sewer is the sewer system northeast of the Imperial City.
The sewer grate opens into two different versions of the same dungeon depending on the stage of the game:
- Tutorial: You must follow the secret escape route to escape the prison.
- Scheduled for Execution: An old "friend" in the Imperial Prison needs to be released... from living.
- The entrance to the tutorial sewers is locked upon completion of Deliver the Amulet. The only way to regain access is to obtain the Imperial City Sewers Key during Scheduled for Execution, which will allow entry to the quest-specific version of the dungeon. Attempting to activate the sewer grate in between these two quests will result in the following message being displayed:
- The exterior is located on the shore of Lake Rumare, at coordinates: Tamriel 11, 20
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Imperial Prison Sewer (editor name ICPrisonSewerMapMarker). The entrance door is NE of the marker, 1 feet away.
- 1-2 Mud Crabs are near the entrance
- 1 Slaughterfish is near the entrance
- 1 Nirnroot is at location N on map
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 3 Clouded Funnel Caps, 2 Green Stain Cups