|# of Zones||3|
|Necromancers, Mixed Monster/Animal Enemies
(1 boss-level Necromancer)
|1 boss-level Chest|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|KindredCaveExterior, KindredCavern, KindredCavern02, KindredCavern03|
|On the north side of the Panther River, west of the easternmost fork|
- This cave contains 5 Cairn Bolete plants and 12 Wisp Stalk plants.
- You have a 10% chance of meeting an Orc Adventurer here.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 40, -16
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Kindred Cave (editor name KindredCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is WNW of the marker, 20 feet away.
- 0-1 Mud Crab is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Rainforest variety) is near the entrance
- 2 Wilderness Creatures (Swamp variety) are near the entrance
- 1 Nirnroot is at location N on map
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 12 Clouded Funnel Cap plants and 5 Dragon's Tongue plants
- The exterior of this cave offers many clues as to the profession of the inhabitants: 5 coffins (two of which with Zombie and Skeleton corpses), a broken crate containing chopped up body parts including the torso of a small child-like skeleton and various tools can be found just near the entrance.
 Zone 1: Kindred Cave
This level is fairly straightforward: simply proceed through the corridors to reach a large room with three Necromancers and the Boss-level Necromancer (A). Along the way you will meet various enemies ranging from Necromancers, to Monsters and Nuisance animals.
The big chamber which you end up in holds a rather strange site: on a lower level are rows of chairs lined up for what looks like Goblin dissections classes. But don't let this amusing oddity distract you because you'll have to face the above mentioned three Necromancers and Boss as well as two other animals. Try to kill the Boss first and then stay on the high ground while fighting the rest. Occasionally the Necromancers and other animals will fight each other, leaving less enemies for you to fight.
From here you can either follow the tunnel departing from the rows of chairs that leads to door C to Kindred Cave Runways or continue straight to explore the rest of the dungeon. Turn right to enter a small room containing one enemy and a stone slab which can be used for sleeping (b). Turn left to find another room with yet another enemy and door D, which leads to Kindred Cave Winding Hollows.
- 1 boss-level Necromancer (non-respawning) at location A on map
- 2 Necromancers (non-respawning)
- 2-3 Necromancer Enemies (each 50% probability Necromancer, 50% Undead)
- 6 Mixed Monster/Animal Enemies (each 80% probability Monster/Animal, 20% Rat)
- 1 Nuisance Animal
- 1 boss-level Chest (Necromancer variety; locked) at location B on map
- 1 Chest 01 (locked)
- 5 Chests 02 (2 locked)
- 3 Chests 03
- The following plants will always be found: 1 Cairn Bolete plant and 2 Wisp Stalk plants
Doors and Gates:
- There are three doors in/out of this zone
- 1 Dead Goblin (may carry a lockpick) at location E on map
- 1 sleeping slab at b
 Zone 2: Kindred Cave Runways
This zone is as simple as the first one: you start in this level at an intersect, take left to find yourself in a room strewn with bones. Then just continue battling your way through the various rooms, where you shouldn't have to fight with more than two enemies at a time. In the room next to the bone-strewn one you have a 10% chance of meeting an Orc Adventurer.
When you arrive in the fifth room you will notice that you have looped around the level and can re-enter the bone-strewn room by taking left. Continue straight to find a room with two enemies, a Skeleton corpse and two minor loot chests.
- 1 Orc Adventurer (10% chance of appearing) at location O on map
- 5-7 Necromancer Enemies (each 50% probability Necromancer, 50% Undead)
- 3 Chests 01 (2 locked)
- 1 Chest 02
- 5 Chests 03
- The following plants will always be found: 2 Cairn Bolete plants and 10 Wisp Stalk plants
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at C) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Kindred Cave
 Zone 3: Kindred Cave Winding Hollows
Be careful when entering this zone, as you will find a Necromancer straight in front of you as you come in. Again you have to choose between two passages: take the left one and make your way through the rooms like in the previous levels. Again you shouldn't find yourself fighting with more than two enemies at a time.
When you arrive at the long, rectangular-shaped room you can either turn right and re-enter the room you started in or you can continue and clear out the last two rooms which contain one enemy and two minor loot chests.
- 2 Chests 01 (1 locked)
- 3 Chests 02 (1 locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 1 Chest 04
- 1 Coffin 01
- The following plants will always be found: 2 Cairn Bolete plants
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at D) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Kindred Cave