|# of Zones||1|
|Boots of the Crusader|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Great Forest, [-8,12]|
|West of the Imperial City, northeast of Gottlesfont Priory|
 Related Quests
- This small cave only becomes available once you have downloaded the Knights of the Nine official plug-in. It is inaccessible until after the test against the Forest Guardian at the Grove of Trials during the quest Nature's Fury.
- This cave contains 10 Flax plants, 7 Green Stain Shelf plants, 5 Summer Bolete plants and 14 Viper's Bugloss plants.
- This location provides the single largest source of Green Stain Shelf Cap in the game: there are eight of the plants surrounding the cave entrance (without the plug-in, there are only 24 such plants in the entire game). Another seven can be found within the cave, making this small cave a prime location for alchemists.
- The exterior is the Grove of Trials, located at coordinates: Tamriel -8, 12
- 1 Forest Guardian (non-respawning) is near the entrance during the related quest
- The entrance to the Grotto is sealed prior to the related quest
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 8 Flax plants, 7 Green Stain Cup plants, 8 Green Stain Shelf plants, 2 Monkshood plants, and 11 Viper's Bugloss plants
 Zone 1: Kynareth's Grotto
This small cave is incredibly straightforward. You will enter from the door labeled Out on the map. Walk down a small ramp to emerge into a cavern with a great many bushes and other surface plants. Ignore the two non-aggressive spriggans and take the Boots of the Crusader off of the center pedestal at location Q on map.
- 2 Spriggans (non-aggressive; non-respawning). You will receive one Infamy point if you choose to kill either of them.
- Boots of the Crusader at location Q on map
- The following plants will always be found: 10 Flax plants, 7 Green Stain Shelf plants, 5 Summer Bolete plants, and 14 Viper's Bugloss plants
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside