The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
These are all of the landmarks in Cyrodiil.
- Cloud Top — A mountain and ruined fort northwest of Chorrol.
- Dive Rock — A mountain northeast of Cheydinhal.
- Dragonclaw Rock — An unusual rock formation northeast of Bruma.
- Gnoll Mountain — A mountain and campsite east of Bruma (quest-related).
- Harcane Grove — A grove between the Imperial City and Bravil containing minotaurs and a unicorn (quest-related).
- Hero Hill — A hill southeast of Cheydinhal.
- The Mouth of the Panther — A river inlet southeast of Bravil containing a shipwreck.
- Old Bridge — A bridge on the Red Ring Road south of the Imperial City (quest-related).
- The Sentinel — An ancient unmarked statue northeast of Bruma.
- Shadeleaf Copse — A pond northeast of Skingrad (quest-related).