|County Leyawiin in the Blackwood
Leyawiin is a Cyrodiilic city in the extreme southeast of the province, by the mouth of the Niben River where it opens into Topal Bay. Located on the small strip of land between the provinces of Elsweyr and Black Marsh, the recently ceded Trans-Niben, it has a sizable population that includes many Khajiit and Argonians. Marius Caro is the Count of Leyawiin. Leyawiin used to be a primarily Khajiit city that was part of Elsweyr, but was later annexed into Cyrodiil due to an agreement between the Mane and the Empire. The Renrijra Krin, a group of bandits and freedom fighters, has the prime objective of reclaiming Leyawiin and other parts of Cyrodiil that they believe rightfully belong to Elsweyr.
Leyawiin straddles a swampy estuary of the Niben River. It is roughly divided into four districts: Chapel District, Guild Plaza, Main Street and Castle Leyawiin.
Quests Starting Here
- Mazoga the Orc: Count Marius Caro is concerned about Mazoga, an Orc at Castle Leyawiin who claims to be a knight.
- Knights of the White Stallion: Join this Knightly order by killing a notorious bandit.
- Raid on Greyland: Help the Leyawiin Guard get rid of a drug trafficker.
- Tears of the Savior: S'drassa of the Leyawiin Mages Guild is looking for Garridan's Tears.
- Whom Gods Annoy: Rosentia Gallenus has been plagued by a foul smelling odor and some unusual house guests.
- Buying a house in Leyawiin: Purchase a house that perfectly matches its scruffy surroundings in Leyawiin.
- Sanguine Shrine quest: Crash a dinner party at Castle Leyawiin by playing a prank for Sanguine.
- Nocturnal Shrine quest: Recover the Eye of Nocturnal from a pair of thieves in Leyawiin.
- Allies for Bruma: You are asked to bring in reinforcements for Bruma from the other towns.
- The Path of the RighteousKotN: Retrieve the Mace of Zenithar from the Chapel of Zenithar in Leyawiin.
- Azani Blackheart: Help Modryn prove that the Blackwood Company lied about completing a contract to kill Azani Blackheart.
- Permanent Retirement: Adamus Phillida spent years looking for the Brotherhood; assure him they've always been "right behind him."
- Drunk and Disorderly: Find out why several of your guildmates are causing trouble in Leyawiin.
- It is possible to climb over the walls and out the city. See this for details.
- This bug is fixed by version 3.5.0 of the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.