|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Home City||Imperial City
|Location||The Bloated Float|
|Health||35 + (4+0.6)x(PC+1), PC=3-99|
|Magicka||100 + 1.5x(PC+1) (max=250)|
|Faction(s)||MS31 Blackwater Brigands|
Minx is a Dunmer thief and one of only four members of the Blackwater Brigands, a recently formed gang of thieves based in Bravil. Along with her accomplices, Lynch, Wrath and Selene, Minx has hijacked the Bloated Float, apparently in search of a legendary gold statuette known as ‘The Golden Galleon’, which she believes is hidden somewhere on the ship.
After you have taken care of Lynch, Minx will be the next thief you encounter during your unexpected voyage. She will be in the dining area of the Tavern Deck, constantly patrolling without eating or sleeping.
She wields a leveled longsword and wears leather gauntlets, greaves, boots and the uniquely designed leather cuirass, branded with the emblem of the Blackwater Brigands. She carries the key to the top deck and a small amount of gold.
When you enter the dining area, Minx will immediately approach you with the words: "Ho there! Where do you think you’re going! Selene's not going to like this one bit... I wasn't to be disturbed!"
- If you say "I'm getting off this boat.", Minx will respond with "The only way you’re getting off this boat is when we throw your corpse over the side! Hahahaha!" and proceed to attack you.
- If you say "Lynch sent me up here", Minx will be puzzled and say "Lynch sent you up here? Why? Did he send you to talk to Selene?”
- If you say "No. He sent me to help you", Minx will respond with "You are a liar! Lynch had specific instructions not to disturb me. Since you came from below decks, you must have gotten past Lynch. I swear, you will not get past me!" and proceed to attack you.
- If you say "Yes. I'm to assist her", Minx will reveal some important information and ask you a final question: "What does she need assistance with? She has Ormil under her own watchful eye in his cabin. Something isn't right here. What happened to Lynch?"
- When you say "He's dead", Minx will finally draw her longsword with the words: "You? You bested Lynch? I always knew he was out of practice. Oh well, I suppose it’s up to me to do his job for him as usual!"
Once Minx is dead, you will be able to progress to the top deck.