|# of Zones||1|
|# of Welkynd Stones||8|
|# of Varla Stones||0|
|1 boss-level Ayleid Reliquary|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Just east of the Yellow Road, north of where it crosses the Panther River|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 30, -11
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Morahame (editor name MorahameMapMarker). The entrance door is E of the marker, 60 feet away.
- 0-2 Monsters are near the entrance
- 1-2 Mud Crabs are near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Valley variety) is near the entrance
- 2 Nirnroots are at locations N on map
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 1 Fennel plant, 4 Fly Amanita plants, 25 Foxglove plants, 2 Ginseng plants, 1 Green Stain Shelf plant, 4 Monkshood plants, 1 Primrose plant, 11 Domica Redwort plants, and 5 Summer Bolete plants
 Zone 1: Morahame
This zone has sections that are underwater.
Immediately to your right once you enter, there is a cluster of weapons in the right corner of the room (marked as C on map), all of which are low-level equipment. Continuing down the stairs, you will be staring down a hallway connected to a nearby staircase. From here, you can either descend the staircase or drop off the platform. Either way, you'll pass through a couple of corridors and go down another set of stairs until you reach a small chamber lit up by a bonfire in its center.
The next area is a large chamber, making up about a good percentage of the dungeon; however, the enemies tend to spawn scattered from each other, making it easy to pick on one enemy at a time.
The boss chest (B) is located on a small platform surrounded by falling blades (all marked as D). A Dark Welkynd Stone (E) is positioned nearby below the platform, as well as one enemy. Below the main level in the chamber is a shallow pool of water, which holds the Dark Welkynd Stone and a single cask.
- 1 boss-level Ayleid Reliquary (Monster variety) at location B on map
- 2 Ayleid Casks 01 (1 locked)
- 3 Ayleid Casks 02 (2 locked)
- 8 Welkynd Stones
- The following weapons will always be found: 2 Iron Bows, 2 Iron Daggers, 1 Iron War Axe, and 1 Steel Mace
- Some of the above items are clustered at location C: 2 Iron Bows, 1 Iron Dagger, 1 Iron War Axe, and 1 Steel Mace
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside