- Once you have a Mysticism skill of 70, speak with Boderi Farano or Ita Rienus.
- Close three Oblivion gates to receive training from Dagail.
Close Shut the Jaws of Oblivion
The two advanced trainers who can give you the master training reference necessary to start this quest are Boderi Farano in the Arcane University and Ita Rienus in the Bravil Mages Guild Hall. They will direct you to the wise Dagail at the Leyawiin Mages Guild.
Dagail will only provide master training once you have closed at least three Oblivion gates. The minimum number of Oblivion Gates you must close during the main quest is three, making this quest impossible to miss out on.
- Dagail is not available for training until you complete the Leyawiin Recommendation quest and return her Seer's Stone.
- She will say that you must close more Oblivion Gates even if the Oblivion Crisis hasn't really started yet.
|Mysticism Training (TrainingMysticism)
||If I want further Mysticism training, I need to visit Dagail at the Mages Guild in Leyawiin.
||Dagail refuses to train me until I have done more to seal the barriers between Tamriel and Oblivion. I need to find more gates to Oblivion, and close them.
||Dagail has agreed to train me in the school of Mysticism magic.
||Dagail is dead. I have lost my opportunity to be taught more about Mysticism magic.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage TrainingMysticism stage, where
stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.