|# of Zones||2|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|QuickwaterCaveExterior, QuickwaterCave, QuickwaterCave02|
|Northwest of Cheydinhal, South of Lake Arrius|
- This cave contains 25 Cairn Bolete plants and 9 Wisp Stalk plants.
- The map marker can be added by talking with Borba gra-Uzgash, the merchant in Cheydinhal.
- Standing on Dive Rock will add a map-marker for Quickwater Cave.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 27, 25
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Quickwater Cave (editor name QuickwaterCaveMapMarker). The entrance door is S of the marker, 50 feet away.
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Forest variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 11 Bergamot plants, 2 Columbine plants, 2 Emetic Russula plants, 2 Foxglove plants, 2 Ginseng plants, 10 Lavender plants, 8 Monkshood plants, 5 Primrose plants, 2 Domica Redwort plants, 2 Steel-Blue Entoloma plants, and 2 Viper's Bugloss plants
 Zone 1: Quickwater Cave
Quickwater Cave is a fairly unremarkable cave as it contains a huge concentration of enemies compared to the available profits. Once you go into this cave, it is advised that you go straight ahead and do not fight the enemies in the dead-end room to your right, as there is no loot to be gained. All other enemies are worth fighting, because they are guarding the sparse amount of treasure chests. There are two partially submerged rooms in this zone, the hallway before door C, leading to the next zone, Quickwater Sump, and the dead-end room that contains neither loot nor enemies. There is no loot to be found in these underwater sections, and water breathing is not required.
- 1 Chest 01 (locked)
- 1 Chest 02
- 1 Chest 04
- The following plants will always be found: 17 Cairn Bolete plants and 9 Wisp Stalk plants
Doors and Gates:
- There are two doors in/out of this zone
 Zone 2: Quickwater Sump
The primary use for this zone is to acquire the minor loot chest in the second room, which is floating in the air pocket at the room's ceiling. This zone has water in all its rooms, the first room has the least, up to about chest level, but all the other rooms are almost completely filled with water. Water-breathing is beneficial, but it is by no means required because of several air pockets, and you can easily travel from one air pocket to another without running out of air. There is no loot to be found underwater, only Cairn Boletes and slaughterfish, so after you get the minor loot chest it is suggested that you leave this zone.
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at C) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Quickwater Cave