(Click on any item for details)
Resist Disease M% for D seconds
Resist Disease decreases by M% your chances of contracting a disease. Note that diseases may be contracted only by the player. There are many infectious creatures in the game. Some of them may carry and spread up to 3 different kinds of disease.
- This effect is not normally available as a spell. However, it is possible to gain access to it either through becoming a Vampire, or through special racial abilities, in which case custom spells and enchantments can be created. The races that provide access to Resist Disease (all 75%) are:
- This effect can also be acquired in the Spell Tomes official plug-in via the spell Resist Disease.
- Despite supposedly being a percentage effect, characters with 100% or higher Resist Disease can still contract diseases, especially Porphyric Hemophilia and Astral Vapors.
 See also
- Resistances and Weaknesses: General information on how resistances and weaknesses interact.
- Diseases: A list of diseases you can contract.
- Cure Disease, Weakness to Disease
- Resist Fire, Resist Frost, Resist Magic, Resist Normal Weapons, Resist Paralysis, Resist Poison, Resist Shock
 Alchemy Ingredients
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Resist Disease: