(Click on any item for details)
Resist Poison M% for D seconds
Increases the target's resistance to Poisons. A target with 50% Resist Poison will effectively half any poison damage it takes. All poison damage is nullified at 100%. The resist poison effect must be applied before poison damage, so if for any reason they are combined into a single effect, the target will take full poison damage.
- This effect is not normally available as a spell. However, it is possible to gain access to it through special racial abilities, in which case custom spells and enchantments can be created. The races that provide access to Resist Poison are:
- This effect can also be acquired in the Spell Tomes official plug-in via the spell Resist Poison.
- This effect also provides resistance to Gas Traps and Gas Room Traps.
- For effects with no magnitude (notably Paralyze and Silence), a resistance spell decreases the effect's duration, instead of the effect's magnitude.
- Resist Poison does not offer protection against ingested poisons (raw ingredients or potions with side effects.)
- Resist Poison does not offer protection against potions made from Poison Apples or Chokeberries as they are script effects, not poisons.
 See also
- Poison: General information about poisons and how to use them.
- Poison Potions: Available poisons in the game.
- Alchemy: Learn to make your own poisons.
- Resistances and Weaknesses: General information on how resistances and weaknesses interact.
- Cure Poison, Weakness to Poison
- Resist Disease, Resist Fire, Resist Frost, Resist Magic, Resist Normal Weapons, Resist Paralysis, Resist Shock
 Alchemy Ingredients
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Resist Poison: