|# Samples||12 (respawning)|
The ingredient Shepherd's Pie is only found as food. Shepherd's Pie cannot be duplicated using the Arch Mage's Enchanted Chest.
- If you have bought Rosethorn Hall in Skingrad, have bought the "House Kitchen Area" upgrade, and have hired Eyja as a servant, then you can ask Eyja about "Food" and be given a Shepherd's Pie.
- Battlehorn Castle requires the Fighter's Stronghold official plug-in and purchase of Battlehorn Kitchen Area. Plautis Rusonius comes with the Kitchen Area and can usually be found there. Rona Benanius appears with purchase of Battlehorn Bedroom though she will not offer food or drink unless the Kitchen Area is purchased. Tell either Battlehorn servant "I'd like something to eat" and scroll down.
Shepherd's Pie is one of only three ingredients which can be used to create a Fortify Agility potion; the other two are Leek and Beef. Any two of these three can be combined at journeyman level or higher. Combining Shepherd's Pie with Beef always provides an additional Shield effect and, at expert level, also Dispel. There are no negative side effects from combining any of these three ingredients.
- When creating single-ingredient Cure Disease potions from Shepherd's Pie, a different Cure Disease potion will be created than if any other Cure Disease ingredient is used. There is no apparent reason, even in the Construction Set, for this effect.
- This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch Supplemental.
12 guaranteed samples can be found (these locations will respawn, since Shepherd's Pie is food), in the following locations:
- 3 samples are in the basement of Riverview in Cheydinhal
- 1 sample is in Derelict Mine
- 1 sample is in M'dasha's House in Border Watch
- 1 sample is in The Dividing Line in Leyawiin
- 1 sample is in Hrol Ulfgar's House in Bleaker's Way
- 1 sample is in Hrota Cave
- 1 sample is in Skingrad Castle Barracks
- 1 sample is in the Anvil Fighters Guild
- 1 sample is in Philip Franc's House in Blankenmarch
- 1 sample is in Torbal the Sufficient's House in Brindle Home