Error creating thumbnail: convert: unable to open image `/home/uesp/www/w/images/5/5c/OB-quest-Sneak_Training.jpg': No such file or directory.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/transform_30a54d8-1.jpg'.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Once you have a Sneak skill of 70, speak with Mirabelle Monet or Othrelos.
- Speak to Marana Rian in the Imperial City to receive the task you must complete before she agrees to train you.
- Steal her special coin to prove yourself worthy of training.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Steal from the Master
The two advanced trainers who can give you the master training reference necessary to start this quest are Mirabelle Monet in The Fo'c's'le and Othrelos living in the Elven Gardens District of the Imperial City. They will direct you to the master, Marana Rian.
Marana will ask you to steal a special coin from her as a requirement for further training. It's quite easy if you're good at sneaking (which you must be in order to receive master training); the coin is in her pocket. If her disposition is high enough towards you, you can simply take it without it being reported as a crime. Keep in mind that the same rules apply for this as for any pickpocketing. Once you have succeeded, she will agree to train you.
 Journal Entries
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage TrainingSneak stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.