|● Weather Table ●|
The West Weald is an open countryside of southern Cyrodiil, well known for its vineyards and tomato farms. It borders Valenwood and Elsweyr on the south, and the regions Gold Coast on the west, Colovian Highlands and Great Forest on the north, and Nibenay Valley on the east.
The city of Skingrad is centrally located in the region.
The vineyards for the two most notable types of wine are located in the West Weald, just west of Skingrad, and residents of Skingrad believe that Undena Orethi's tomato farm is also of great quality. In fact, the region is clearly the breadbasket of Cyrodiil and very few plants do not grow here. Ingredients that grow abundantly in the West Weald include Alkanet Flowers, Columbine, Flax, Lady's Smock, Nightshade, and Peonies.
 West Weald Places
A list of places found in the region of West Weald.
 Major Cities
 Villages, Farms, and Settlements
- Isolated House — An unmarked house between Skingrad and Bravil.
- Priory of the Nine — A chapel and priory located southeast of Skingrad (plugin-specific).
- Shardrock — A sheep farm between Skingrad and Kvatch (quest-related).
- Shetcombe Farm — A farm northeast of Kvatch (quest-related).
- The Gold Road — Main road from the Imperial City to Skingrad, Kvatch and ultimately Anvil.
 Daedric Shrines
 Ayleid Ruins
- Miscarcand — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin between Skingrad and Kvatch containing goblins and undead (quest-related).
- Nornalhorst — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin east of Skingrad containing vampires.
- Silorn — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin southeast of Skingrad containing necromancers (quest-related).
- Dasek Moor — A medium-sized fort south of Kvatch containing marauders and undead.
- Fort Black Boot — A small fort between Bravil and Skingrad containing conjurers.
- Fort Istirus — A medium-sized fort between Skingrad and Kvatch containing necromancers.
- Fort Vlastarus — A small fort east of Skingrad containing vampires (quest-related).
- Cursed Mine — A medium-sized mine west of Skingrad containing bandits.
- Derelict Mine — A medium-sized mine east of Skingrad containing goblins.
- Bleak Flats Cave — A small cave northwest of Skingrad containing undead (quest-related).
- Bloodcrust Cavern — A small cave southeast of Skingrad containing vampires (quest-related).
- Fallen Rock Cave — A small cave northwest of Skingrad containing undead (quest related).
- Fyrelight Cave — A medium-sized cave between Skingrad and Kvatch containing monsters.
- Howling Cave — A medium-sized cave east of Skingrad containing necromancers (quest-related).
- Nisin Cave — A small cave between the Imperial City and Skingrad containing monsters.
- Sandstone Cavern — A medium-sized cave northeast of Kvatch containing monsters (quest-related).
- Collarbone Camp — A campsite east of Skingrad containing bandits.
- Fat Ramp Camp — A campsite west of Skingrad containing bandits.
- Gnoll's Meeting Camp — A campsite east of Kvatch containing bandits.
- Gro-Bak Camp — A campsite east of Skingrad containing bandits.
- Mortal Camp — A campsite southeast of Kvatch containing bandits.
- Ra'sava Camp — A campsite east of Kvatch containing bandits.
 West Weald Quests
A list of all quests involving the region of West Weald.
- Skingrad Recommendation: Find a missing mage to obtain a recommendation from Skingrad.
- Ulterior Motives: Retrieve a book from the Count of Skingrad.
- Information at a Price: Travel to Skingrad to receive information from Count Hassildor... at a price.
- Ambush: Oversee a contingent of Battlemages in their fight against the Necromancers and retrieve a unique Black Soul Gem from an old "friend".
- A Venerable Vintage: Nerussa would like you to collect six bottles of a rare wine for her.
- Bear Season: A farmer needs you to kill some bears to protect his flock of sheep.
- The Sunken One: Find the owner of an abandoned farmhouse.
- Priory of the Nine: Retrieve the Cuirass of the Crusader from the Priory of the Nine.
- Nature's Fury: Retrieve the Boots of the Crusader from the Shrine of Kynareth.
- Stendarr's Mercy: Retrieve the Gauntlets of the Crusader from the Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol.
- The Path of the Righteous: Retrieve the Mace of Zenithar from the Chapel of Zenithar in Leyawiin.
- Wisdom of the Ages: Retrieve the Shield of the Crusader from Fort Bulwark.