Oblivion Mobile (officially The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion) is an Elder Scrolls Travels game available on Java-enabled cell phones. It is one of the four mobile games. It follows the storyline established in the console and PC versions of Oblivion, but a player does not require any previous experience with these versions to enjoy the game.
- With the empire ready to crumble, the gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land. You must find the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to destroy all of Tamriel. -Official Description
Oblivion Mobile includes ten main levels and four optional quests. Eight classes are available to choose from, and each has access to different armor, weapons, and spells, as well as a number of items available to them all.
- Bestiary — A list of the different creature types found throughout the game.
- Classes — Information on the eight classes available.
- Controls — How to control the game.
- Items — All items found in the game.
- Places — All the areas of the game, along with accompanying maps.
- Spells — The types of magic a player may use.