Okay, seriously, is it J'ghasta or J'Ghasta? On this page, I changed the only instance of J'ghasta to J'G, but on the related quest, it seems to all bt J'g. Which is it? Somercy 15:34, 24 May 2007 (EDT)
- J'Ghasta. That's how the NPC's name is spelled, and scanning through Oblivion.esm every time he's mentioned (his key, his house, dialogues, quest updates), it's always J'Ghasta. --NepheleTalk 15:48, 24 May 2007 (EDT)
This hair is common with male and female kajiits, why can't the player select this when their making a kajiit charecter? other examples are: J'zin-Dar and Shomara — Unsigned comment by Arch-Mage Matt (talk • contribs)
- This hair is probably marked as not playable, which means it can be allocated to NPCs, but can't be chosen by the player. There are a few like that. There are a number of mods that make all hairstyles playable, if you're on PC. --Gaebrial 07:27, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the info! (xbox 360)--Arch-Mage Matt 02:02, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
 Is he ever outside of his house, at all?
B4 the quest is he ecer outside his house? I've never seen him in the streets of Bruma and I was just wondering. 220.127.116.11 02:45, 25 January 2010 (UTC)Lord Jeerus
- Nope. Before the quest he doesn't even exist in-game; during it he is always found in his house's training room. --SerCenKing Talk 09:20, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
 Robbing J'Ghasta
Seeing as he doesn't exist in the game until the quest shouldn't it be noted that you can break into his house and rob him without anyone noticing this is particularly useful because he is close to Ongar. Jean-Velejeanne 05:45, 27 March 2010 (UTC)
It is now noted. --Rigas Papadopoulos 13:25, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
 J'Ghasta Won't Die!!!
I am devoted to killing this mark with a poisoned apple, but he simply won't eat one! I have removed all of the food from his house and literally littered his house with them. I have watched him eat and even when the poisoned apple is in his inventory he doesn't die. What am i doing wrong??? thanks — Unsigned comment by Nickajack (talk • contribs) at 18:46 on 3 August 2010
- From what I see, I would guess he has a respawning food supply, and food with The restore fatigue effect is chosen over all other food. Again, this is just a guess. 18.104.22.168 22:57, 3 August 2010 (UTC)
- All food respawns at some point, and it can get into some unlikely places so the poisoned apple route can be a tricky one to follow. Thank you for confirming that it will work in this case though - that's definitely worth knowing! rpeh •T•C•E• 22:59, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
 Percy Bysshe Shelley's poem?
This character might be named after the poem "Ghasta, or The Avenging Demon!!!" Any thoughts? --22.214.171.124 14:21, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
 Can't find him.
The quest to kill him is my active quest, and the waypoint leads to his door, but he is not inside. I found his dark hand armor, but no sign of him. I'm playing it on PC if that matters. 126.96.36.199 03:28, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
- The entrance to the basement is hidden under some rolls of cloth, so it's quite difficult to see. You're quest arrow should lead the way. Jayden Matthews 10:31, 5 December 2010 (UTC)