Oblivion talk:Knights of the Nine
|Archive 1: November 2006 - September 2008|
|Archive 2: October 2008 - May 2011|
 glitch on knights of the nine gauntlets Areldur wont show up
i walked to the Choroll chapel and looked for his house or if he is in the chapel and i've waited everyday for him i just cant find him where is he? Well i did that too i got the mission and waited every hour for him in each day and i cant find him — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 17:47 18th July 2011
- Did you speak with Sir Casimir under the Priory of the Nine? (copied directly from Areldur's page)
- "After you have spoken with the ghostly reincarnation of Sir Casimir in the undercroft under the Priory, Areldur will appear in the Chapel and wander around all day long, without ever eating nor sleeping, eagerly awaiting your arrival so he can pass on important information about the Gauntlets of the Crusader, Sir Casimir’s unspeakable deed and what consequences Kellen must suffer as a result."
- Areldur is marked as essential at this point so I see no other reason for him not to be in the chapel. Hope this helps. Masterlocksmith 20:58, 18 July 2011 (UTC)
 i cant play
- Err... what does this have to do with Knights of the Nine? rpeh •T•C•E• 08:31, 22 July 2011 (UTC)
- Don't mean to sound rude, but that's because Borderlands isn't Oblivion....--Septim-Slasher
 NPC will not stop following me
I glitched the npc into following me before the guy ended his speech. Now I can't get him to stop following me, which is problematic because every time I try and steal something or sneak into somebody's house (and I'm also forever stuck as a vampire because of that glitch, so I need to break into peoples houses to feed), the f***** calls the guards. This website said that if I did the Daedra Molag Bal quest, he would simply disappear when I finished the quest, AND HE DIDN'T. This is really annoying me, and I don't want to start all over. I can't go back to another saved game because I have none, I am on the ps3 so I can't simply delete the KoTN expansion or fix this in the console so don't tell me to do that. I really want some help, so if anybody has had the same problem, or has any experience with this pleeeeeaaaaase help.
Just do the mage questline, and if at any time you have to break the law, just knock him out before you do it. After you become high mage (or if you bought the spire on marketplace) you can use the altar and enchant your equipment with chameleon. Anything that adds to over 100 percent and you are invisible. Run up to a guard and fireball him and watch him run around burning without your bounty raised. Oblivion always likes to bug and usually the only way to fix it is to start over. Know that part for shivering isles, how the guy makes you sit down in that room? I had a game bugged where if I sat, it was impossible to stand back up. >.<
 Is this an official bug that's listed somewhere?
Some time ago I started up another Oblivion game, but as an evul assassin, I didn't bother with KotN. I noticed that the initial rumour about Anvil chapel attacks overrides the rumours for characters that are supposed to have unique rumours, making (e.g.) Lucien Lachance and Bolwing sound like diabolical madmen. (Oh wait...) Does this happen only to KotN, or does this happen to other rumours of great importance? --wwwwolf (barks/growls) 02:52, 17 January 2012 (UTC)
 Knights of the Nine: Expansion or Plug-in?
I've always wondered why this site recognizes Knights of the Nine as a plug-in, when every other website I've visited (Wikipedia, TV Tropes, etc.) treats it as an expansion in the same vein as Shivering Isles. Is it because it's still set in Cyrodiil, and not a unique location like Shivering Isles, or Morrowind's Tribunal and Bloodmoon expansions?
Well, it may not be exactly as big as SI, but it's certainly much bigger than all of the other plug-ins for Oblivion. I think simply referring to it as a plug-in wouldn't exactly seem accurate, since unlike the other plug-ins, it is available, along with Shivering Isles, on the PS3 version of the game, in addition to the PC and Xbox 360. I'm not saying that we should add a whole new section of articles for this site, but I think that Knights of the Nine should have better recognition than just a mere plug-in. Bauglir100 21:20, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
- It was advertised as merely a plugin, I believe. So, we would classify it as what it is. And, the game data itself is a .esp plugin file. I assume, from past expansion's data, that if it was a full expansion it would be a .esm master file. Of course, I have a terrible grasp of modding and data files, so this is merely my guess. ESQuestion?•Email•Contribs 21:51, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
 Unable to finish KotN "Sword of the Crusader" quest
|This has been marked as a question that needs to be answered.|
The problem arises upon activating the door to the Reflecting Pool in Underpall Cave. The game simply freezes during the loading screen everytime. I've uninstalled the add on, cleared the entire dungeon, reinstalled the add on, played through the entire quest again and the same thing happens. I've tried taking Lathon into the dungeon but this doesn't change anything. I have never met Sir Roderic on the Pilgrimage and I wonder if this might be the cause. I've looked on several forums but haven't found any mention of others having this problem. The reason I got Oblivion was because I've grown somewhat bored with Skyrim and though it would be cool to pass the time until Bethesda releases a legitimate dlc for Skyrim. I never imagined there would be this many problems with Oblivion add ons considering it came out several years ago at this point. — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 18 April 2012
- Do you have any mods installed? It is possible that a mod is conflicting with that plugin, so the game crashes every time. That seems to be the most likely problem. Generally, if a glitch so obvious and game-breaking is found, there are lots of others who have the problem. However, with the thousands of mods out there, that is not the case. Grim765 (talk) 03:40, 13 March 2013 (GMT)
 Stuck waiting at entry?
Okay, so I fast-travelled to the Priory and the two Nords (Geimund and Gukimir) are sitting on their horses, just sitting there. I tried talking to them, and all I get are general rumors. They are supposed to add on here after the first four item quests. Do I have to have the Crusader gear on to get them to try to join, or has something happened? FMPhoenixHawk (talk) 21:37, 9 May 2013 (GMT)