i became a vampire and i started the cure but i really wish i didnt become a vampire as i dont have a save she says i need to get her some bloodgrass 2 bundles some nightshade petels and garlic vampiredust and blood from an argonian i did all that but she wont acept my blood grass i got like 40 of them anyone help me?
- This is a known bug. If I'm correct you have completed the Main Quest? This will prevent you from talking about the Bloodgrass topic with Melisande. However, the first patch will solve this problem. If you are playing on the PC you can download the patch from the official site. You can install the patch for the Xbox 360 version by connecting to Xbox Live, which will automatically prompt you to patch the game. --Timenn < talk > 10:03, 21 January 2008 (EST)
I have gathered all the ingredients for melisande but i accidently hit her with my sword now sh just flees. How can i correct this without starting the game again as this is my only save and i have ben playing for over 40 hrs? — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 11 March 2010
Gave her all the ingredients and messed up somehow. Trespass prob. I have captivate and enthralling presence. Even enthrall won't let me yield after two doses. She just won't yield. Hit the button correctly many many times. retried with different techniques. Any ideas? Just give her a couple days? how do you make up for that without yield? — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 19:58 on 4 April 2011
- She's essential. Just knock her out to fix it - and in the future make sure not to stay inside her house too long because of the trespassing thing. Legoless 19:12, 4 April 2011 (UTC)
melisande is angry at me
if melisande wont stop attacking you. to get her to yeild you must hold block and ask her to yield and repeatedly try to talk to her. that is the only way she wont attack you. im guessing its a glitch but thats what i do. PS3
I've seen dialog errors on these pages before, so I wonder if her dialog error on xbox 360 should be mentioned
When I select "rumors" the text reads, "I ran across a wraith once. It threw a curs on me I'll never forget."
however the audio says "I ran across a ghost once. Seemed to suck the energy right out of me."
Halla man2 19:43, 3 August 2011 (UTC)
- It doesn't just affect her. See this section of the minor glitches page. rpeh •T•C•E• 20:37, 3 August 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you, I had never encountered this before, so I didn't think it was a general thing. Halla man2 20:48, 3 August 2011 (UTC)
Melisande won't accept my ingredients
Hi I have been trying to give melisande ingredients but all she has taken is hindarels ashes and garlic and refuses to accept that I have others! I have not completed the main quest,i have got the disease not Vicente and I play on a Xbox 360 and it won't give me the update. Please give me a solution quick it is killing me and I don't have a same game before me! -/:;
Why won't she accept it?
I already got the Argonian blood and the ashes of vampire, she already took it. But now she won't accept my bloodgrass, garlic, and nightshade. I always see some patches you need to install for the bug to be fixed but it's for pc and xbox 360 only, I play on a ps3 and my CD is the game of the year edition.. Thanks for the help
- Last I heard your stuck with it
"On the PS3, this bug has returned, although only if Shivering Isles has been installed. The bug is present even though the latest official patch is built-in to the PS3 version of the game. A workaround is available but requires a non-GoTY Oblivion disc; see PS3 GotY Vampirism Cure Notes below." go to the quest pageWolfy 03:55, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. I've already checked the notes, it says that I need the non-goty version for it to work. Unfortunately for me, there are no game rentals here where I am from, at least not that I know of. Toshi04
- How do I change the language?
- I see no language in the options, only Gameplay, Video, Audio and Controls
In the notes, it says the following line is never used: "Hindaril is destroyed? You are indeed a force to be reckoned with. I shall take the ashes; finally, some part of him can be put to a good use." On the contrary, I've never heard the alternative line used, even before installing the UOP. --Legoless 21:40, 15 October 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, actually I haven't heard the first one before neither. That's why I was sure the line was fixed by the UOP ~ Dwarfmp 21:53, 15 October 2011 (UTC)
- Just tested it once again (GotY on PS3) and, with quest stages 42 and 50 completed, she will say the "Well, well. It would seem you've been busy out on your own. I need the ashes of a powerful vampire. You have them in your possession. It is good to see that Hindaril has been defeated already." dialogue. I have no idea why, but I have checked it several times and it’s all she says. I also tested it by killing Hindaril before she even gives you the task and the dialogue is the same. Nevertheless, due to the Bloodgrass bug, I could be wrong (that's why I asked rpeh earlier) - so, if any of you guys have a save, please test it. --Krusty 22:06, 15 October 2011 (UTC)
When I gave her the ashes, she said the correct line "Hindaril is destroyed? ..." I don't have the UOP, just the official patches. -Andy
Wtf is the tresspass for
- Drakelowe is considered a private area, so you're always trespassing. This is especially the case when you have just given her the ingredients for the potion. Wolok gro-Barok 16:20, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
I gt the argonian blood on it an somehow i no longer have the dagger in my inventory i dont know if i accidentally sold it or if i gave it to her but its just not registering does anyone have any solutions is there a way to create a dagger that capture blood? — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 11:47 on 9 November 2012