Oblivion talk:Official Plug-ins
|Archive 1: May 2006 - Jan 2011|
 Icon Replacements
When I was browsing the pages related to official plugins, it came to my mind that some of their icons could be better, since they look good only when watched in full resolution (and for most of the time, you see only the scaled down version). Because of this, I tried to create replacements for those icons that need improvement (IMHO). This includes icons for Frostcrag Spire, Thieves Den, Orrery and Mehrunes Razor.
Example of how this could look (replacements on the right, good icons in the center, old icons [to be replaced] on the left): 
What do you think? - ZuTheSkunk 14:00, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
- Well I don't see what's wrong with the existing Thieves Den and Mehrunes Razor icons. I agree that our Frostcrag Spire and Orrery icons aren't very good, but I can't tell what your replacements are supposed to be. rpeh •T•C•E• 16:02, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
- Um... better icons? That's what they're supposed to be? Just in case it isn't clear, the icon for Orrery represents the button from Orrery's pannel, and the one for Frostcrag represents the emblem used in the entire building. The way these icons are arranged is intended to make them good-looking and easily distinguishable (i.e. distinguishable when compared to other icons). - ZuTheSkunk 16:15, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
 Ps3. Why weren't the plug-ins made available on playstation?
And will they be? I thought plug-ins should have been made available from the play station store
- You can also get the plug-ins from the "options" selection in the main menu. If you have the Game of the Year edition, then you don't need to buy Knights of the Nine or Shivering Iles; there is a second disk inside the case.
- Dragonman0007 19:58, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
 keeping data
If i delete a plug-in but dont play a save file that has progress in it, then re-add the dlc, will the save file work fine? on Xbox (From Fear to Eternity- Eddie The Head 05:08, 3 September 2011 (UTC))
- Hmm...I am almost a little positive that the save files will make it though intact. Kinda. I don't want to be responsible for loss of content or anything, but I believe that the way the save system works, as well as how DLC content is added, would allow it to pick p the required objects. Probably. --DKong27 Tk Ctr Em 05:15, 3 September 2011 (UTC)
- lol thats comforting, i wanna try to find new ways to get to test cells on consoles so ill try it later and give my feedback here (From Fear to Eternity- Eddie The Head 05:28, 3 September 2011 (UTC))
 Shivering Isle on PS3
I have the standard issue of the game, which comes only with knights of the nine. The Game of the year edition comes with shivering ilse, but the standard edition does not. I am not sure if shivering isle is availible to download on the marketplace. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 13:15 on September 6, 2011
- There is a page devoted to the PS3 here. It says that SI is the only currently available DLC on PS3, other than Knights, which is included in all PS3 versions. --DKong27 Tk Ctr Em 18:20, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
 DLC not available any more.
The official plug-ins don't seem to be available from Bethesda or D2D anymore. Bethesda's store doesn't exist anymore and they only link to the xbox versions on their site.
This is true, I messaged Bethesda asking them and they confirmed that the DLC is no longer available except for the 360 AlphaOmega 23:35, 20 January 2012 (UTC)
- Why was the page changed and the list of plug-in content removed? Just because they're not available to be bought currently through Bethesda doesn't mean they don't exist anymore. They're still available through steam and the xbox 360 store and it's nice to have them all available on this page. — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 01:49 on 8 February 2012
- It should be fine now. Someone removed it all, but it was promptly restored by another user. You may be seeing a cached version of the page, though. If you want to ensure that that doesn't occur, try creating an account. (It's a long-standing issue we're having.) – Robin Hood↝talk 02:14, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
 Knights of the Nine price drop
KOTN is 400 points now on the Xbox marketplace.220.127.116.11 00:58, 20 August 2012 (UTC)