Oblivion talk:Replica Items
 Dwarven gauntlets
This may seem generally irrelevant, and I'm not sure about other replica armor, but i discovered a set of replica dwarven gauntlets that actually had a defense level of 2, i think it was in a cabinet in the Chorral fighters guild with daedroth teeth and a clanfear foot. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk)
- There are no Replica Dwarven Gauntlets anywhere in the game; there is no such item even defined in the construction set. So the options would seem to be:
- You got these items from a mod you've installed (in which case anything is possible, but the gauntlets do not warrant being documented on UESP, and their stats are irrelevant because they did not come from the vanilla version of the game).
- The item you found is not a replica, but instead is an actual set of Dwarven Gauntlets. Since they're real armor, they would have an armor rating. But they have no relevance to Replica Items and are documented elsewhere.
- The item you found was some other type of replica item. I can't even start to guess which item, given that your facts don't really add up. If it had "Replica" in its name then it wasn't even a piece of armor. All of the armor pieces are named "Ceremonial"; only the weapons have "Replica" in their name. There are no ceremonial pieces of armor found anywhere in Chorrol, let alone the Fighters Guild; the closest possible item would seem to be a "Dwarven War Axe Replica" in the Chorrol Fighters Guild, but that's not exactly armor, let alone gauntlets. There are no Daedroth Teeth on display anywhere next to a replica/ceremonial item. Basically, a few real facts would be somewhat necessary in order to track down whatever it is that you believe you've found: the actual name, or the actual location where you found it....
- But whatever the case, all of the replica armor in the un-modded version of the game only has an armor rating of 1. And a health of 1. So it's all pretty much useless. --NepheleTalk 23:55, 8 January 2008 (EST)
Thought I saw replica glass daggers in the Blackwood Company HQ. Cant remember rightly. Could be Wrong.
- It definitely has an AR of 1 so there must be something else affecting your game. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 01:12, 29 September 2008 (EDT)
 Silver Replicas
I was doing the quest given by the grey fox to steal one of the elder scrolls and came across some silver replicas (inside the tower, before getting to the scroll I think). I wasn't very strong and left them because they were heavy and worthless. Unfortunately my computer will not let me use the console, so I don't know how to get them back. Can someone else with more experience add the silver replicas (Axe and dagger) to the replica page? And by the way, don't replica weapons do 1 damage? -Carlw1993 — Unsigned comment by Carlw1993 (talk • contribs) on 15 November 2008
- I'm not sure what they were, but they definitely weren't Silver Replicas. The only replica weapons are the ones listed on this page. There are some genuine silver weapons in the tower. It was probably those you saw. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 01:58, 16 November 2008 (EST)
Can someone clear up the confusion in the stats for the replica/ceremonial items? The value, the health, and the attack power are correct... I think. Mutated 14:26, 1 June 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks for that Nephele. Mutated 17:28, 1 June 2009 (EDT)
- Yes, they are just normal weapons/armors with diferent names and ratings.--Wizy 23:00, 31 August 2010 (UTC)