Lore talk:The Five Tenets
 The First Three
It is worth noting that the first three tenets cannot be broken, the game never offers an oppertunity to do so. You can only break the fourth and fifth ones, stealing from or killing brotherhood members. 188.8.131.52 23:11, 20 April 2007 (EDT)
- Is the fourth tenet broken only if caught stealing? --184.108.40.206 15:32, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
 Tenets 1-3
Is it even possible to break any of the first three tenets? Just curious, as I can't find anything in the CS that relates to these. The Dark Exile seems to only trigger upon killing or stealing from a guild-member. --TheRealLurlock Talk 10:56, 19 October 2007 (EDT)
- I don't think so no, even though you can say you don't accept a contract this doesn't really have any real ramifications.
- It's a shame you can't rat out the DB, nor the TG. And even though you directly talk to the Night Mother, you can't insult her. Feyre 14:43, 19 October 2007 (EDT)
 Sixth Tenet?
I've heard that there is a sixth tenet, never kill yourself. This is only accomplishable by using the Skull of Corruption glitch, but if you kill your clone you are technically killing a member of the DB. Is it worth noting this on the page? — Unsigned comment by Kitkat1749 (talk • contribs)
- thats because your clone is in all the factions your in, like your horse is (Eddie the head 12:57, 12 July 2011 (UTC))
- -so killing your clone automatically initiates the "Dark Exile" questline? Doesn't that make it one of the tenets? Kitkat1749 13:01, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
- only if its witnessed its the same as tenet 5 (Eddie the head 13:03, 12 July 2011 (UTC))
- k thanx for clearing that up! Kitkat1749 13:05, 12 July 2011 (UTC)