Oblivion talk:The Shrine of the Crusader
 Stuck in the Sky
 Stuck in First Room
- Have you gone through the Pilgrimage quest and received the vision from Pelinal? You can enter Vanua at any point after installing the mod, but the gate in the first zone only becomes unlocked once you get far enough in this quest. --Nephele 03:17, 13 March 2007 (EDT)
- I am having the same issue as susan- I have received the vision from Pelinal, although some months ago real time during which I played a probable 130 hours, and upon taking note of my 60 point infamy I redid the wayshrines (left to right on the map, akatosh before talos...) entered the cave and discovered that I could not progress beyond the first area. With life detect I was able to discern a being beyond the wall, and my map showed the cave as continuing, but a solid wall is blocking me. Any tips? — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 06:05 on 26 June 2010
 Stuck After Skipping Third Area
After I skipped the third area and just jumped up and grabbed it, I can't seem to leave the area. There is this rock wall thing... Help, please! - Skibbi123 — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 19:20 on 26 May 2007
- Make sure you also took Amiel's ring and read his journal. Those are also needed to advance the quest and get the exit doors to be enabled. --NepheleTalk 16:51, 26 May 2007 (EDT)
 Stuck underground
I'm stuck underground, I have the helmet. But there is a rock wall, blocking the exit. I couldn't locate the journal, ring, etc. But I need to get out. Ideas? — Unsigned comment by George (talk • contribs)
 Unique Cuirass and Shield
"you will find the body of the fallen knight Sir Amiel, armed with a unique cuirass and shield"
I've found a shield near him but no cuirass. The cuirass supposed to be on the corpse itself?
Irwiss 17:14, 12 December 2008 (EST)
- Thanks for pointing that out - it was wrong. I've corrected the equipment now - it's just the sword and shield. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 03:17, 13 December 2008 (EST)
sir amiels things wont leave my inventory im stuck with his stupid ring and key...its annoying im trying to clean up my inventory..glitch or supposed to happen? ive completed the shrine of the crusader quest btw
- Are you playing on xbox? --MeBetter87 23:07, 1 April 2009 (EDT)
no i'm playing on PS3 GOTY edition, sorry forgot to sign comment--Repeater 17:07, 15 April 2009 (EDT)
- The ring is removed when you open the stairs to the basement, but you can get it back. The key loses it's "quest item"-status when you've made some progress (can't recall which stage though). SwedishBerzerker at youtube.com 10:27, 8 June 2009 (EDT)
 stuck in first room
i cant get through gate at top of stairs i have had the vision but i cant get through that gate cant get to the body of amiel or to the hole in the wall or nothing kill 2 nether liches handfull of skeletons but gate stays locked says i need a key
- I think the key is on the body of amiel... Could you be more specific about your location?--Arch-Mage Matt 01:42, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
 Lost The Helm! ! ! !
I went to turn in the boots and the mace and realized that the helm is missing but it's not in my quests to do. I looked for it and found it under the completed, but i no longer have it in my inventory. I dont know what the hell happened i wouldn't have dropped it. I went back to Vanua to look for it again and it wasnt there. (supposed to be on that small alter behind the fire amongst candles and a jewelry box?) I dont think i would have sold it.
- If you are on the PC you can probably spawn it with the console commands, otherwise you may have just lost it. Don't worry though, you don't actually need the Helmet to fight Umaril, if the quest is completed you should be fine. RIM 16:10, 17 September 2011 (UTC)