The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Make your way to the statue of Hunding, and retrieve the Hunding Talisman.
||In town, down by the docks
The secret hiding place of the talisman
 Quick Walkthrough
- Climb up on top of the warehouses using some boxes behind a building near the docks.
- Walk across the clothesline connecting the two warehouses.
- Jump onto the city wall and continue South to the statue of Hunding.
- Inside is the Talisman of Hunding.
 Detailed Walkthrough
- Point A - Down by the Docks
- There really isn't any conversation required to start this quest. Go behind the small house East and behind Kotaro. There is a crate back there which will allow you to climb on its roof. Jump and climb onto the warehouse beside it.
- Point B - The Warehouse
- Now on top of the warehouse you should see two clotheslines connecting the other warehouse. It is not possible to jump across the gap and you cannot hang off of the clothesline it appears. Instead, it's possible to run/walk across, tightrope style. It's best to line yourself up exactly and just run across. It appears that Cyrus has trouble stepping over those clothespins since you get stuck when walking. You might also stop when running too. If that happens just carefully jump and you should continue on. Once on the other warehouse roof make a running jump onto the city wall.
- Point C - The City Wall
- Continue South along the city wall to the Statue of Hunding. The last ledge cannot be walked on since it is too narrow. Instead, hang off of the edge and shimmy along until you reach the other side. Walk into the statue and grab the talisman from within. You can probably exit by following the city wall all the way North, or by simply jumping into the water (no damage is taken).
Map of Town Near The Docks
- The Talisman
- Now that you have the talisman, what does it do? The only place I found a use for it was the Goblin Caves, Point O where you find that crack in the wall. It is not a required item and you can finish the game without it. It has something to do with that crack in the wall...