The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
 Quest Flow
||Denote a required path. You must move through this to get to the adjacent quest.
||Denotes an optional path.
- 0. Quick Tips - A quick guide through all the quests. Contains general hints and tips only, no complete spoilers here. Useful if you are just a bit stuck and don't want the entire solution given to you.
- 1. Starting Out - A few general tips and things to do when you first start a game.
- 2. N'Gasta's Amulet - How to get to the Isle of N'Gasta and get the amulet you're supposed to deliver.
- 3. Catacomb Escape - Escape from the catacombs after delivering the amulet and confronting Lord Richton.
- 4. The Dwarven Mines - Gain entrance and see the wonders of this lost and ancient race.
- 5. The Dwarven Steam Pipes - What exactly is this place and how might one get it working again?
- 6. Saving Hayle's Soul - What's going on with the strange Yokudan family North of town, and what can you do to help? Includes how to fix and use the observatory.
- 7. The Restless League - How to contact this group of rebels. This includes finding Lakene's locket and using the lighthouse in Saintsport.
- 8. The Hunding Talisman - How to find this artifact and what exactly is its use?
- 9. Goblin Caves - Exploring the Goblin mines and finding whatever lies therein.
- 10. The Flask of Lillandril - Find this legendary flask to protect you from any sort of magic.
- 11. Confronting N'Gasta - Confront N'Gasta about the disappearance of your sister, eventually leading you to Clavicus Vile!
- 12.Retrieving the Soulgem - Find the soulgem of Prince A'tor which you unknowingly delivered to Lord Richton previously. This includes defeating his dragon!
- 13. Razing the Palace - Your last quest is to single-handedly storm the palace and kill Lord Richton.