|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Item: Ruin's Edge (00055757)|
|Charge/Cost = Uses||400/5 = 80|
Ruin's Edge is a unique dark bow given to you by the Duchess of Dementia during the main quest. It has the same statistics as a regular dark bow but it additionally casts a random spell on strike. The possible effects (and the probability of each being cast) are:
- 1% chance: Ruin's Paralysis, Paralyze for 15 secs
- 9% chance: Ruin's Paralysis, Paralyze for 1 sec
- 10% chance: Ruin's Silence, Silence for 20 secs
- 20% chance: Ruin's Fear, Demoralize all levels (magnitude=100) for 20 secs
- 30% chance: Ruin's Fury, Frenzy all levels (magnitude=200) for 30 secs
- 30% chance: Ruin's Burden, Burden 100pts for 20 secs
 Related Quests
- Throughout the Construction Set, in the script effect for Ruin's Edge, It stated that "This script controls all the handling for the magic effect on the reward dagger for SE05" showing that Ruin's Edge might have originally been a dagger.
|10||300||662||12||Random Magic Effect on Strike||400/5=80|