|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Item: Ruin's Edge (00055757)
|Charge/Cost = Uses||400/5 = 80|
Ruin's Edge is a unique dark bow given to you by the Duchess of Dementia during the main quest. It has the same statistics as a regular dark bow but it additionally casts a random spell on strike. The possible effects (and the probability of each being cast) are:
- 1% chance: Ruin's Paralysis, Paralyze for 15 secs
- 9% chance: Ruin's Paralysis, Paralyze for 1 sec
- 10% chance: Ruin's Silence, Silence for 20 secs
- 20% chance: Ruin's Fear, Demoralize all levels (magnitude=100) for 20 secs
- 30% chance: Ruin's Fury, Frenzy all levels (magnitude=200) for 30 secs
- 30% chance: Ruin's Burden, Burden 100pts for 20 secs
- Script notes in the Construction Set imply that Ruin's Edge might have originally been intended to be a dagger.
|10||300||662||12||Random Magic Effect on Strike||400/5=80|