The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
These are all of the Ruins in the Shivering Isles.
- Aichan — A small ruin on The Laughing Coast where the law-breakers of Mania are sent.
- Brellach — A ruin that also serves as the Golden Saints base and is initially inaccessible (quest-related).
- Cann — A large ruin west of Highcross containing Heretics and Hungers (quest-related).
- Cylarne — A large ruin on the Isle of Flame containing Golden Saints and Dark Seducers (quest-related).
- Ebrocca — A very large ruin north of New Sheoth containing undead and a unique NPC (quest-related).
- Fain — A small ruin located slightly north of New Sheoth containing Heretics.
- The Howling Halls — A medium-sized ruin southeast of Deepwallow containing Apostles or Zealots (quest-related).
- Milchar — A very large ruin in Mania located south and east of the town of Hale (quest-related).
- Pinnacle Rock — A landmark at the tip of Madgod's Boot that serves as the Dark Seducers' base, initially inaccessible (quest-related).
- Xaselm — A large ruin east of the Gates of Madness that is the sanctum of Relmyna Verenim, containing monsters (quest-related).
- Xavara — A small ruin in the middle of Dementia, east of Knotty Bramble, containing Zealots.
- Xeddefen — A medium-sized ruin located inside The Fringe containing monsters and Forces of Order (quest-related).
- Xedilian — A medium-sized ruin southeast of The Fringe, at the heel of Madgod's Boot, initially containing Grummites (quest-related).
- Xiditte — A medium-sized ruin in the southern middle of Madgod's Boot containing Zealots.
- Xirethard — A large ruin west of New Sheoth containing Dark Seducers and monsters (quest-related).
The sizes (small, medium or large) of Ruins, Forts, Mines and Caves are related to the number of zones they contain as follows:
- Small: One zone
- Medium: Two or three zones
- Large: Four or more zones