|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Health||35 + (4+0.6)x(PC-1), PC=5-101|
|Magicka||125 + 1.5x(PC-1) (max=250)|
|Faction(s)||Mania; Highcross Citizen; Wilderness|
Her clothing consists of the standard Mania grey trousers and grey tunic. She carries her key and some gold. She doesn't wear any shoes, and she may ask you for them. You can offer her any lower-class and Shivering Isles-added shoes, though she will actually take away from you only original Oblivion ones. Besides shoes, she can also ask you for money, making you able to give her a gold coin, and food: you may offer her an apple, carrot, pear or a poisoned apple, which she will eat straight away. If you refuse to help her, she will become anxious and run away, repeating her trademark cry of "Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni!" (which can be useful when you want to find her in town). She may also ask if you saw her sanity go by, making her one of the few residents of the Shivering Isles who realize that they have lost it. She knows the standard leveled Healer spells.
At different stages in the Main Quest, Runs-in-Circles will share different rumors with you and other NPCs:
- Have you met the newcomer, yet? Rich, maybe? Kindhearted, or just another skinflint?
- Hey, did you hear the Gatekeeper is dead? That's valuable information, don't you think? Worth a few coins?
- This Resonator thing-a-ma-jig. I don't get it. What's it for, anyway?
- Here's one you haven't heard, I bet. The Duke's got his Chalice back. Hmm? See what I mean? Now, what can you do for me?
- This'd be a good time to have a friend with an ear to the ground, what with all the crazy goings-ons in Crucible, you know what I mean?
- The Great Torch is burning again! This calls for a celebration! You can spot me, right? Just a few gold?
- I know we're not part of Dementia, but I think their new Duke still deserves a toast, don't you? You're buying, right?
- Not every day we get a new Duke! Let's celebrate, you and me! Whaddya say you buy the first round?
- The Fringe was destroyed! Did you hear? Gone. Everything turned to dust! You don't think that could happen here, do you?
- What do you say we drink a toast to the new Gatekeeper together? Hey, could you spot me, just this once?
- They SAY the armies have been restored. But you think that's the whole story? Not by half, just you wait and see.
- Sheogorath gone. The Duke gone. This whole thing is making me really, really nervous. I need to calm down.
- Victory calls for celebration, don't you think? I wish I had the coin to drink a toast to Sheogorath.
- Giving her shoes will add them to her inventory, however, she never actually wears them.
- It is possible that after killing Runs-in-Circles she will continue to cry "Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni!"