The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This article is about alchemy labs used to make potions and poisons. For the player-built home addition related to the Hearthfire add-on, see Alchemy Laboratory.
- Ansilvund Excavation — A Nordic ruin situated northeast of Shor's Stone.
- Cragwallow Slope — A small cave southeast of Windhelm home to conjurers and atronachs.
- Cronvangr Cave — A medium-sized cave southwest of Kynesgrove, inhabited by frostbite spiders and vampires.
- Fort Amol — A Stormcloak fort located to the northwest of Darkwater Crossing along the White River.
- Mistwatch — A fort located at the northern base of the mountains on the border of the Rift and Eastmarch, just southeast of the Atronach Stone on the edge of the hot springs.
- Mzulft — An extensive Dwarven ruin south-southeast of Windhelm, along the main road between Windhelm and Riften.
- Narzulbur — An Orc stronghold located in Eastmarch hold.
- Palace of the Kings — A large castle at the far end of the Valunstrad district in Windhelm.
- Sacellum of Boethiah — The shrine for the Daedric Prince Boethiah located in the mountains directly east of Windhelm on the map.
- Snapleg Cave — A medium-sized cave carved into the side of a mountain.
- Stony Creek Cave — A small cave located in the southeastern corner of Eastmarch that is occupied by bandits.
- Uttering Hills Cave — A cave occupied by bandits, in the mountains to the west of Windhelm.
- The White Phial — The alchemical shop located on the north side of the Windhelm's market district.
- Anise's Cabin — A small, open cabin in Falkreath Hold near where the White River meets Lake Ilinalta.
- Bloodlet Throne — A single level fort occupied by vampires, vampire thralls, and wolves.
- Cracked Tusk Keep — A fort located to the west of Falkreath.
- Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary — One of two Dark Brotherhood sanctuaries located within Skyrim.
- Dead Man's Drink — An inn in the town of Falkreath. It is owned by Valga Vinicia.
- Falkreath Stormcloak Camp — A Stormcloak camp located in the mountains of Falkreath Hold, east of Helgen.
- Grave Concoctions — A store in Falkreath specializing in alchemy and home for Zaria who runs the store.
- Haemar's Shame — A cavern that is home to vampiric worshippers of Clavicus Vile.
- Hag Rock Redoubt — A small Nordic ruin located south of Markarth.
- Ilinalta's Deep — A medium-sized Imperial fort that mysteriously collapsed.
- Knifepoint Ridge — A large palisade-walled bandit camp surrounding an iron and corundum mine, located northwest of Falkreath.
- Southfringe Sanctum — A remote snowy cave that is home to the conjurer Bashnag and his coven.
- Sunderstone Gorge — A heavily trapped narrow cave system inhabited by warlocks, located west of Bloated Man's Grotto.
- Twilight Sepulcher — The location of the Pilgrim's Path and main entrance to Nocturnal's Ebonmere portal, resting place for the Skeleton Key.
- Angeline's Aromatics — The alchemy shop in Solitude.
- Castle Dour — A large fortress in Solitude, the headquarters of the Imperial Legion and residence of the Emperor in Skyrim.
- The Katariah — The personal transport vessel of the Emperor, Titus Mede II.
- Potema's Catacombs — A series of catacombs designed to house the Wolf Queen of Solitude.
- Volkihar KeepDG — The home of the Volkihar vampire clan in Skyrim, located at Castle Volkihar on an island far west of Solitude.
- Fort Snowhawk — A military fort located just west of Morthal.
- Labyrinthian — A sprawling Nordic ruin in Hjaalmarch, containing the entrances to several indoor dungeon areas.
- Lost Valkygg — A Nordic ruin, the entrance of which is in the exterior of Labyrinthian.
- Movarth's Lair — A small cave north of Morthal inhabited by vampires.
- Thaumaturgist's Hut — An alchemy shop in Morthal.
 The Pale
- Dawnstar Sanctuary — A disused Dark Brotherhood sanctuary located on the shore of the Sea of Ghosts near Dawnstar.
- Forsaken Cave — A cave located west of Windhelm.
- Fort Dunstad — A medium-sized fort occupied by bandits, located south of Dawnstar.
- Hall of the Vigilant — A secluded lodge south-southwest of Dawnstar, home to the Vigilants of Stendarr.
- Irkngthand — A large Dwemer ruin located far to the west of Windhelm and south of Lake Yorgrim.
- The Mortar and Pestle — The alchemy shop located in Dawnstar.
- Nightcaller Temple — A ruin located on the clifftop overlooking Dawnstar.
 The Reach
- Blind Cliff Cave — A cave southwest of Karthwasten along the banks of the Karth River containing Forsworn.
- Burguk's Longhouse — The longhouse of Chief Burguk, located in the Orc stronghold of Dushnikh Yal.
- Darkfall CaveDG — A cave located just southwest of the Orc stronghold Mor Khazgur.
- Deepwood Vale — A Nordic ruin west of Solitude and far northeast of Markarth containing Forsworn.
- Dushnikh Yal — A prosperous Orc stronghold southeast of Markarth, southwest of Karthspire.
- Fort Sungard — A large Forsworn occupied fort located strategically at the crossroads between the Reach, Whiterun Hold, and Falkreath Hold.
- The Hag's Cure — An apothecary in Markarth owned and operated by Bothela.
- Hag's End — A small Nordic ruin with a few magic users present (witches, hags, and hagravens).
- Hag Rock Redoubt — A small Nordic ruin located south of Markarth.
- Harmugstahl — A ruined fort located north-northwest of Karthwasten and east of Dragontooth Crater.
- Karthspire Camp — An open sprawling Forsworn encampment located northwest of Old Hroldan Inn.
- Mor Khazgur — An Orc stronghold in the far northwest of Skyrim, west of Solitude and north of Markarth.
- Shrine to Peryite — The shrine to the Daedric Prince, Peryite.
- Sundered Towers — A pair of linked ruined Nordic towers inhabited by Forsworn.
- Understone Keep — An ancient Dwarven keep built into the mountainside, used as a palace by the Jarls of Markarth.
- Valthume — An ancient barrow where ancient knowledge awaits and the restless dead still battle.
 The Rift
- Alchemist's Shack — A small wooden shack located between Haemar's Shame and Ivarstead.
- Avanchnzel — A large Dwarven ruin filled with Dwarven automatons of all types.
- Black-Briar Manor — The Black-Briars' residence in Riften.
- Boulderfall Cave — A small cave inhabited by leveled necromancers.
- Darklight Tower — A tower occupied by hagravens.
- Elgrim's Elixirs — A damp alchemist's shop located on the lower level, by the canal that flows through the center of the city of Riften. Owned and run by Elgrim and his wife Hafjorg.
- Forelhost — A ruined fortress on a peak southeast of Riften which contains a word wall for the Storm Call shout.
- Fort DawnguardDG — A large fort southeast of Riften which serves as the Dawnguard's base of operations.
- Largashbur — An accursed Orc stronghold in the Rift beset by giants.
- Mistveil Keep — A castle located at the southern end of Riften.
- The Ragged Flagon — An inn that is part of the Thieves Guild's headquarters.
- The Ratway — A network of sewer tunnels running beneath Riften, and home to the Thieves Guild.
- Redwater DenDG — A drug den supplying Redwater skooma, located west of Autumnshade Clearing.
- Sarethi Farm — A farm between Riften and Ivarstead that has learned to cultivate nirnroot.
- Shroud Hearth Barrow — An ancient Nordic ruin located just northeast of Ivarstead.
- Tolvald's Cave — A large cave in the Velothi Mountains, located northeast of Shor's Stone and south-southeast of Ansilvund.
- Altar of Thrond — A landmark due west of the Temple of Miraak adjacent to a cave inhabited by hagravens.
- Ashfallow Citadel — An old Imperial fort, currently being used as a base of operations by the Morag Tong.
- Bloodskal Barrow — A small Nordic ruined barrow inhabited by reavers.
- Damphall Mine — A large, partially flooded iron and silver mine containing reavers, located north of Bloodskal Barrow.
- Edla's House — The home of Edla and Nikulas in Skaal Village.
- Highpoint Tower — A ruined fort in the Ash Wastes northeast of Raven Rock and west of Tel Mithryn.
- Ienth Farm — A farm owned by Garyn and Milore Ienth.
- Raven Rock Mine — A mine located in the settlement of Raven Rock.
- Shaman's Hut — A house in the southeastern part of Skaal Village.
- Tel Mithryn Apothecary — The home of Elynea Mothren and where she practices her craft of growing fungi.
- Temple of Miraak — A location in Solstheim dedicated to the dragon priest it is named after, Miraak.
 Whiterun Hold
- Arcadia's Cauldron — An alchemy shop in Whiterun's market area.
- Broken Fang Cave — A small cave situated between Swindler's Den and Sunderstone Gorge.
- Dragonsreach — The residence of the jarl of Whiterun Hold, the hold's seat of political power, and the location of the hold's jail.
- Drelas' Cottage — An isolated cottage at the foot of a mountain in northern Whiterun Hold.
- Dustman's Cairn — An ancient Nordic barrow located in the central tundra of Whiterun Hold.
- Fellglow Keep — A huge fort east-northeast of Whiterun, and home to a group of renegade mages from the College of Winterhold.
- Honningbrew Meadery — A small meadery owned by Sabjorn. It is located at the crossroad by the bridges to the southeast of Whiterun.
- Rannveig's Fast — A Nordic ruin in the mountain range just south of Morthal, situated between Cold Rock Pass and Swindler's Den.
- Sleeping Giant Inn — A small inn and tavern in the town of Riverwood.
- Valtheim Towers — A pair of tall Nordic towers inhabited by bandits.
- White River Watch — A small cavern located east-northeast of Honningbrew Meadery and southwest of the Ritual Stone.
- Alftand — A large Dwarven ruin southwest of Winterhold.
- Arch-Mage's Quarters — The area within the College of Winterhold in which its current Arch-Mage resides.
- Blackreach — An immense, naturally lit cavern inhabited by hordes of Falmer and containing the ruins of a Dwemer city.
- Hall of Countenance — The main living and sleeping quarters for most of the higher ranked mages of the College of Winterhold.
- Hob's Fall Cave — A small cave on the coast between Winterhold and Dawnstar inhabited by leveled warlocks and skeletons.
- Journeyman's Nook — A small and ancient Nordic shelter southeast of Winterhold.
- The Midden — A medium-sized dungeon underneath the College of Winterhold containing the Atronach Forge and home to Augur of Dunlain, a former mage of the college.
- Mount Anthor — A mountain southwest of Winterhold and west of the Shrine of Azura.
- Saarthal — A medium-sized Nordic ruin southwest of Winterhold.
 Player Owned Houses
- Breezehome — A house that can be purchased in Whiterun.
- Hjerim — The house in Windhelm you can purchase.
- Honeyside — A two-story house in the northwest corner of Riften.
- Proudspire Manor — A three-story house that can be purchased in Solitude.
- Severin ManorDB — A home in Raven Rock, initially inhabited by Mirri, Tilisu, and Vendil Severin.
- Vlindrel Hall — A house available for purchase in Markarth.
- With the Hearthfire DLC, you can build a lab in any of your constructed homes, either in the Main Hall, or by building an Alchemy Laboratory.HF
- The player may clip through the alchemy lab, and appear to be standing in the middle. This has no effect on exiting or using the table.
- Sometimes after making many potions the lab doesn't let you select more ingredients. This is fixed simply by leaving it and then selecting it again.