Arcane Enchanters are workbenches where Enchanting can be done. New enchanted items can be created, or existing items can be broken down, allowing you to learn any new magical effects used in the item's enchantment. How an Arcane Enchanter is used is described on the Enchanting page. A category listing places where enchanters can be found is available at Skyrim-Places-Arcane Enchanters.
- Error creating thumbnail: /home/uesp/www/w/bin/ulimit4.sh: line 4: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directoryAnsilvund Excavation — A Nordic ruin situated northeast of Shor's Stone.
- Error creating thumbnail: /home/uesp/www/w/bin/ulimit4.sh: line 4: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directoryCragwallow Slope — A small cave southeast of Windhelm containing conjurers and atronachs.
- Error creating thumbnail: /home/uesp/www/w/bin/ulimit4.sh: line 4: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directoryCronvangr Cave — A medium-sized cave southwest of Kynesgrove, inhabited by frostbite spiders and vampires.
 Falkreath Hold
- Castle Dour — A large fortress in Solitude, the base of the Imperial Legion and residence of the Emperor in Skyrim.
- Erikur's House — A large mansion lying just northwest of the Blue Palace.
- Falion's House — The town wizard's house in Morthal.
 The Pale
- The White Hall — A large two-story structure that sits on a hillside overlooking most of Dawnstar.
 The Reach
- Deepwood Redoubt
 The Rift
- Morvayn Manor — The home of Lleril Morvayn.
- Raven Rock Mine — A mine located in the settlement of Raven Rock.
- Severin Manor — A home in Raven Rock, initially inhabited by Mirri, Tilisu, and Vendil Severin.
- Shaman's Hut — A house in the southeastern part of Skaal Village.
- Tel Mithryn — The main tower in the settlement of Tel Mithryn, home of Neloth, and his apprentice, Talvas Fathryon.
 Whiterun Hold
- Sleeping Giant Inn — A small inn and tavern in the town of Riverwood.
- Arch-Mage's Quarters — The area within the College of Winterhold in which its current Arch-Mage resides.
- Blackreach — An immense, naturally lit cavern inhabited by hordes of Falmer and containing the ruins of a Dwemer city.
- Hall of Countenance — The sleeping quarters for most of the higher ranked mages of the College of Winterhold.
- Reeking Tower — A Dwarven structure within Blackreach occupied by frostbite spiders.
- Sea Cave — A cave located in the Japhet's Folly area. The cave leads to the lower section of Japhet's Folly.
 Player Owned Houses
- Hjerim — The purchasable house in Windhelm.
- Honeyside — A two-story house in the northwest corner of Riften.
- Severin ManorDB — A home in Raven Rock, initially inhabited by Mirri, Tilisu, and Vendil Severin.
- Proudspire Manor — A three-story house that can be purchased in Solitude.
- Vlindrel Hall — A house available for purchase in Markarth.
- With the Hearthfire add-on, you can build an enchanter in any of your constructed homes, either in the Main Hall, or by building an Enchanter's Tower.HF