|Level||PC×1.2 (range=10-50)||Class||Imperial Soldier|
|Primary Skills||Archery, Block, Heavy Armor, Light Armor, One-handed, Two-handed|
|Faction(s)||CWImperialFactionNPC; CWImperialFaction; CrimeFactionHaafingar; FavorExcludedFaction; MQ201PartyGuestUnhappy; NPCs the Player cannot marry; SolitudeCastleDourFaction; Thieves Guild No Pickpocketing Faction; TownSolitudeFaction; faction for party guests|
General Tullius is an Imperial General of the Legion and the military governor of Skyrim. Originally from Cyrodiil, he was sent to Skyrim to crush the Stormcloak Rebellion. A very taciturn and serious man, Tullis firmly believes that Ulfric Stormcloak and his rebellion are a threat to the Empire which has to be eradicated, and that Ulfric is nothing more than a power-hungry usurper. Amongst supporters of the Empire, Tullius is commonly regarded as their best hope for victory. He initially holds little interest in Nordic culture, viewing it as nonsense, but eventually he learns to respect it. Tullius also despises the Thalmor, and believes the Stormcloak Rebellion is a mere interlude in the Empire's real conflict with the Aldmeri Dominion. He believes the entire rebellion can be blamed on the Thalmor, who stirred it up to force the Empire to waste precious resources and soldiers. For more information, see the lore article.
The General is first encountered by the Dragonborn during Alduin's attack on Helgen. He then relocates to Castle Dour in Solitude. Depending on your actions, he may also appear at Windhelm (on one occasion) or he may be killed.
Tullius wears a unique armor piece: General Tullius' Armor. He cannot be pickpocketed for his equipped items.
 Related Quests
- Joining the Legion: Prove yourself worthy to join the Imperial Legion.
- The Jagged Crown: Find the Jagged Crown for the Imperials.
- Message to Whiterun: Deliver the message that will decide Whiterun's allegiance.
- Battle for Whiterun: Protect Whiterun from the Stormcloak invasion. (radiant)
- Reunification of Skyrim: Re-unite Skyrim under the leadership of the Empire. (radiant)
- A False Front: Find and deliver some forged documents to the Stormcloaks.
- The Battle for Fort Dunstad: Regain the Pale for the Imperials. (radiant)
- Compelling Tribute: Use a corrupt steward to gain intelligence on the Stormcloaks. (radiant)
- The Battle for Fort Greenwall: Take Fort Greenwall for the Imperials. (radiant)
- Rescue from Fort Kastav: Rescue the prisoners and regain Winterhold Hold for the Imperials. (radiant)
- The Battle for Fort Amol: Prepare for the final assault on Windhelm. (radiant)
- Battle for Windhelm: Conquer the Stormcloak capital and bring Ulfric to justice.
 Other Quests
- Unbound: Escape Imperial custody and a dragon raid.
- Season Unending: Enforce a ceasefire to secure Dragonsreach.
- Battle for Solitude: The final push to free Skyrim of the Imperials. (radiant)
- He is voiced by Michael Hogan of Battlestar Galactica fame. (IMDb)
- He is the only civil war leader that doesn't appear in Sovngarde if they die as part of the Civil War, most likely because he is an Imperial.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|