|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
Needs all dialogue, rather than random taunts and one bit of quest-related info
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
|Level||PC×1.2 (range=10-50)||Class||Imperial Soldier|
|Primary Skills||Archery, Block, Heavy Armor, Light Armor, One-handed, Two-handed|
|Essential||Yes, until Battle for Solitude|
|Faction(s)||CWImperialFactionNPC; CWImperialFaction; CrimeFactionHaafingar; FavorExcludedFaction; MQ201PartyGuestUnhappy; NPCs the Player cannot marry; SolitudeCastleDourFaction; Thieves Guild No Pickpocketing Faction; TownSolitudeFaction; faction for party guests|
General Tullius is an Imperial General of the Legion and the military governor of Skyrim. Originally from Cyrodiil, he was sent to Skyrim to crush the Stormcloak Rebellion. A very taciturn and serious man, Tullius firmly believes that Ulfric Stormcloak and his rebellion are a threat to the Empire which has to be eradicated, and that Ulfric is nothing more than a power-hungry usurper. Amongst supporters of the Empire, Tullius is commonly regarded as their best hope for victory. He initially holds little interest in Nordic culture, viewing it as nonsense, but eventually he learns to respect it. Tullius also despises the Thalmor, and believes the Stormcloak Rebellion is a mere interlude in the Empire's real conflict with the Aldmeri Dominion. He believes the entire rebellion can be blamed on the Thalmor, who stirred it up to force the Empire to waste precious resources and soldiers. For more information, see the lore article.
The General is first encountered during Alduin's attack on Helgen. He then relocates to Castle Dour in Solitude. Depending on your actions, he may also appear at Windhelm (on one occasion) or he may be killed.
Tullius wears a unique armor piece: General Tullius' Armor. He cannot be pickpocketed for his equipped items.
 Related Quests
- Joining the Legion: Prove yourself worthy to join the Imperial Legion.
- The Jagged Crown: Find the Jagged Crown for the Imperials.
- Message to Whiterun: Deliver the message that will decide Whiterun's allegiance.
- Battle for Whiterun: Protect Whiterun from the Stormcloak invasion. (radiant)
- Reunification of Skyrim: Re-unite Skyrim under the leadership of the Empire. (radiant)
- A False Front: Find and deliver some forged documents to the Stormcloaks.
- The Battle for Fort Dunstad: Regain the Pale for the Imperials. (radiant)
- Compelling Tribute: Use a corrupt steward to gain intelligence on the Stormcloaks. (radiant)
- The Battle for Fort Greenwall: Take Fort Greenwall for the Imperials. (radiant)
- Rescue from Fort Kastav: Rescue the prisoners and regain Winterhold Hold for the Imperials. (radiant)
- The Battle for Fort Amol: Prepare for the final assault on Windhelm. (radiant)
- Battle for Windhelm: Conquer the Stormcloak capital and bring Ulfric to justice.
 Other Quests
- Unbound: Escape Imperial custody and a dragon raid.
- Diplomatic Immunity: Infiltrate a party at the Thalmor Embassy.
- Season Unending: Enforce a ceasefire to secure Dragonsreach.
- Battle for Solitude: The final push to free Skyrim of the Imperials. (radiant)
- Missing In Action: Rescue a missing Stormcloak supporter from the Thalmor.
 Quest-Related Events
 Diplomatic Immunity
He will only be at the Thalmor Embassy during this quest if you have finished the quest Message for Whiterun, and there is not a civil war attack going on. When met at the party, if you are in the Imperial Legion he may greet you by saying: "I wasn't expecting to see you here! I assume you have your reasons. Everyone does." or "Look around the room and you'll see what we're up against. Just between you and me, a lot of what Ulfric says about the Empire is true." or "I swear Elenwen holds these parties just to make the Empire look bad. Almost makes me want to join the Stormcloaks." or "The only reason I'm here is because my refusal to attend would cause a diplomatic incident." If you are a member of the Stormcloaks, Tullius may greet you by saying: "I need another drink." or "I don't remember seeing you at one of these before." or "Do I know you? I didn't think so."
In conversation, you can tell Tullius that it must be awkward for him, and he will reply by saying: "That's putting it mildly. The Thalmor invited me here to remind everyone that they can tell the Empire what to do. I would refuse, but I don't want to jeopardize the peace between us." You can ask him what he knows of the host, and Tullius will say: "Elenwen is a formidable woman. She lacks for neither cunning nor ambition. Now that I think of it, she would have made a fine Imperial general."
 Combat Dialogue
|Engaging an enemy||"Die villain!"|
|"I'll enjoy killing you!"|
|Taunting an enemy||"Getting tired yet?"|
|"Die, will you?!"|
|"I've seen fresh recruits with more skill than you!"|
|"I'm not impressed."|
|"I have no problem killing you. How do you feel about dying?"|
|"Ready to give up?"|
- He is voiced by Michael Hogan.
- For the quest Missing In Action, he has some unused dialogue regarding Thorald Gray-Mane's release from Northwatch Keep. You could tell Tullius you need a prisoner released from Northwatch Keep. If you are a legate of the Imperial Legion, Tullius would have said: "The Thalmor? Do you have any idea what you're asking? I can only imagine the headaches this is going to cause... Here, take this. Assuming they even honor it, you should be able to get your prisoner out." Tullius would have then given you an Imperial order to show to the Northwatch Guard at the keep.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|