|This article is being developed as part of the Skyrim Houses Redesign Project. If you see this tag it means the article can still be improved. Please see the project page for guidelines.
Whiterun Stables is a stable just outside the gates of Whiterun.
Whiterun Stables is owned by Skulvar Sable-Hilt, who also lives here with his son Jervar. The player can buy a horse from Skulvar for 1000 gold.
 Related Quests
- Note: This location is one of many potential targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
- One corundum ore vein is located north of the stables. Go to the main gate, look left, go up the stairs and follow the wall.
- There is a common occurrence of a bug here, when Louis Letrush becomes duplicated multiple times and/or becomes embedded in the ground just outside Whiterun after finishing his quest.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.8 of the Official Skyrim Patch.
- His duplicates can be dealt with using the console: click on the Letrush duplicate and type
kill followed by