|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|West of Windhelm Stables
North of Morvunskar
|# of Grindstones||1|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||2|
|# of Wood Chopping Blocks||1|
|# of Iron||5|
Anga's Mill is a small wood mill built along the north bank of the River Yorgrim, west of Windhelm. It consists of two houses and a sawmill. It is owned by Aeri, a Nord woman who inherited the sawmill from her father who died in the Great War. The mill has two houses, Aeri's House and Anga's Mill Common House.
There are two chicken nests, two wood chopping blocks and a grindstone. You can buy sawn logsHF here after installing Hearthfire by speaking to Aeri. You can also cut your own for free if she has given permission to do so.
 NPCs Living Here
† Only during the quest Kill Ennodius Papius.
 Related Quests
- Chop Wood: Get paid to chop firewood. (radiant)
- Delivery: Deliver an item to an associate. (radiant)
- Kill Ennodius Papius: Kill Ennodius Papius.
- If you travel west a short distance down the road from the Mill, you will come across the tent that Ennodius Papius sleeps in during his related quest. Just west of his tent, behind the waterfall, is a barrel and an adept-locked chest containing leveled loot, also during his quest.
- Five iron ore veins can be found around the area:
- One can be found along the bank of River Yorgrim.
- One lies across the river, opposite the mill.
- Two are located near Ennodius' camp; one to the south and the other to the west.
- One can be found just northwest of Aeri's house.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|