|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Jornibret's Last Dance|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|DragonLair04Exterior01, DragonLair04Exterior02, DragonLair04Exterior03, DragonLair04Exterior04, DragonLair04Exterior05|
|Southeast of the Alchemist's Shack
West of Froki's Shack
|Word Wall||Marked for Death|
|# of Tanning Racks||2|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
|# of Quicksilver||1|
|# of Silver||1|
Autumnwatch Tower is a pair of abandoned towers located south of Ivarstead.
 Related Quests
- Bounty: Dragon: Kill a dragon in its lair. (radiant)
- Dragon Seekers: Go to a dragon lair with Farkas or Vilkas and kill the dragon. (radiant)
- Note: This location is one of many potential targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
 Autumnwatch Tower
Before the dragons' return, the towers are occupied by a group of bandits. There are two bandits at the bottom of the northern tower and by the enchanted hide boots is a leveled light helmet. There is a bandit outside the southern tower and a bandit chief at the top.
There is a dragon guarding the word wall which has a word for the Marked for Death shout. The dragon will likely detect you before you ascend the towers, and can sometimes detect the occupants of Arcwind Point and will fly off to deal with them. There is a silver ore vein located at the base of the southern tower.
The dirt path leads to the southern tower and there is a stone path branching to the north that leads to the northern tower. There is a tanning rack just to the right outside the entrance.
Another tanning rack is just inside the north tower. There is a cooking pot in the middle of the first floor, and a few leveled potions on a set of shelves beside the tanning rack. There are three bedrolls at the top of the tower and, on the crates beside the haystack, a randomly enchanted set of hide boots. There is a copy of the Light Armor skill book Jornibret's Last Dance on the small crate by the chair.
On the bottom floor of the southern tower are two imp stool plants. On the second floor is a bedroll and a random rare book. On the top floor is a skeleton beside a chest. In the box beside the skeleton are two samples of vampire dust, and in another box on the other side of the chest there are two samples of slaughterfish scales. There is a stone bridge crossing the gap to the word wall.
- A quicksilver ore vein is located 210 ft southwest of the tower.
- If you fall off the stone bridge to the word wall, there is a small point in the rocks where you may get trapped and be unable to escape from. Luckily you can still fast travel from here.
- The dragon at Autumnwatch may be killed by monsters south of the cliff overlooking Autumnwatch.
- The word may not appear on the wall, leaving you unable to learn the entire Marked for Death shout. There does not appear to be a definite fix for this; though loading from a previous save may cause the word to appear. You will hear the background music/chanting, and the sound that plays when you learn a word will play, but you will not learn the word. The chanting/background music will continue to play every time you visit the site.