|Location||The Winking Skeever|
|Primary Skills||Destruction, Light Armor, One-handed, Restoration|
|Perks||Augmented Frost (rank 1); Custom Fit; Fighting Stance; Hack and Slash (rank 1); Recovery (rank 1); Regeneration|
|Faction(s)||CurrentHireling; HirelingBelrandCrimeFaction; Hireling; PotentialFollowerFaction; PotentialMarriageFaction; TownSolitudeFaction|
He wears a set of iron armor, a pair of hide bracers, and a pair of hide boots. He is equipped with an iron sword. He knows the Alteration spell Oakflesh, the Conjuration spell Conjure Familiar, and the Restoration spells Fast Healing and Lesser Ward.
He will glowingly advertise his services with one of the following lines:
- "Versatility is the key to survival. Hire me, and you'll be well prepared to face threats both magical and mundane."
- "I fight with both blade and spell. You might say I'm equipped to handle nearly any threat. So, shall we talk price?"
- "Sure, you can hire a swordsman or a spellcaster to fight at your side, but why not get both for the price of one?"
- By blade or by spell, if you want it dead, I'll make it dead. All you need to do is pay my fee.
If you heed his endorsement and hire him, he will gleefully say, "What dangers and wonders shall we discover in the frozen wastes? I can hardly wait to find out!" And when told to follow, he will declare, "Onward to our next adventure!"
However, when told to wait, he will say, "Very well. Just be careful!" And when told to leave, "If that's what you want. Watch your back out there, and if you need me again, you know where I'll be."
If asked to trade items, he will jokingly say, "Do I get to keep it? Just kidding."
After being hired, Belrand will occasionally greet you with, "You're looking hale and healthy. It's good to see you again." or "Didn't think I'd be seeing you again so soon."
Like other hirelings, he may offer his services, free of charge, with, "Back for more? Since we had so much fun the last time, I'll join you free of charge." If you accept, he will tell you to "Lead the way."
 Related Quests
- The Bonds of Matrimony: Find someone in Skyrim to marry.
- Rebuilding the Blades: Recruit new members for the Blades.
- He exhibits the mercenary followers bug as a stewardHF.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.3 of the Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|