|Gold||750 (+500 Investor; +1000 Master Trader)|
|Sells||See Birna's Oddments|
|Primary Skills||Speech, Two-handed|
|Faction(s)||Birna Services; CrimeFactionWinterhold; TownWinterholdFaction; WinterholdRanmirsHouseFaction|
Birna is a Nord pawnbroker who runs Birna's Oddments in Winterhold and feels depressed about how little custom the shop has; her only regular customer is the housecarl, Thaena, who isn't the most friendly person. Her brother, Ranmir, has a tendency to drink away their earnings.
Since Ranmir spends much of his time drinking inside the Frozen Hearth, Birna must dedicate most of her time to running the store in order to support both herself and her brother. She wakes up at 7am and unlocks the door to the store. She will then stand behind the counter in the store for the next thirteen hours, offering her services between 8am and 8pm. After a busy day of running the shop, she will leave at 8pm to head to the Frozen Hearth. She will find a seat and eat and drink with the other regulars for the next three hours. At 11pm, she will make her way back home. She will stay up for another hour, until heading upstairs to sleep for the next seven hours.
- Birna may have the gold from her shop inside her inventory, therefore making it possible to pickpocket the money you've given her for her goods from her.
- Birna may just stay outside with Ranmir while in Winterhold, negating the option of trading with her. See the discussion page for details on possible workarounds.
- This issue has been addressed by version 1.3.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch; the navmesh inside the shop was bad, preventing her from using the door.
- Birna's dialogue after the end of Drowned Sorrows doesn't change to mention that Ranmir is gone.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|