|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Vampires, Wolves, Gargoyles(DG)|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Southwest of Helgen|
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Arcane Enchanters||1|
|# of Iron||1|
|# of Silver||1|
|# of Quicksilver||2|
Bloodlet Throne is not an easy place to find as the path leading up to it has crumbled and it is largely hidden. To get there, follow the path going east out of Falkreath; you will see a marker that leads up to Peak's Shade Tower, continue on the main path going east and shortly after you get by the bandit-ridden overhanging bridge you will see another marker to your right. Follow it up and you will see a stream coming out of a waterfall. Be mindful as you pass this stream - there is a small bandit campsite to the left, and they have a habit of patrolling the road. Turn right past the stream; your road is to the west. The path then winds up the mountain with markers along the way. There will come a point where it will seem that you cannot go up anymore next to an abandoned campsite (Ancestor Glade, if you have the Dawnguard DLC) - at this point, backtrack a few steps until you can go further south again. The path will becomes clear once more, and this will ultimately lead you to the Bloodlet Throne.
A number of books, alchemy ingredients, scrolls, and ores can be found inside. One of the doors is barred at the beginning, and can be opened after clearing out the entire zone. The Illusion skill book Incident at Necrom can be found in a room behind a locked gate on the table.
There is a boss level chest and a Master Vampire that can be found at the end, inside what seems to be an improvised arena where unfortunate travelers are clawed and eaten by trained wolves.
 Related Quests
- Cleansing LightDG: Kill the boss of a vampire lair. (radiant)
- Culling the BeastDG: Kill the thin-blooded vampires. (radiant)
- Dark Ancestor: Destroy Dengeir's risen ancestor, the vampire Vighar.
- Onmund's Request: Help Onmund negotiate the return of a family amulet from Enthir. (radiant)
 Ore Vein Locations
- One iron ore vein can be found early on in the snow.
- One silver ore vein can be found after defeating the Master Vampire and passing his thrones.
- One quicksilver ore vein can be found outside, 120 ft south of the entrance. A second quicksilver ore vein is located the same distance again to the southeast.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|