|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|BonestrewnCrestExterior01, BonestrewnCrestExterior02, BonestrewnCrestExterior03, BonestrewnCrestExterior04, BonestrewnCrestExterior05, BonestrewnCrestExterior06, BonestrewnCrestExterior07|
|South of Witchmist Grove
Southeast of Cronvangr Cave
West of Steamcrag Camp
|Word Wall||Frost Breath|
|# of Iron||2|
|# of Orichalcum||1|
It is riddled with mammoth bones, hence the name "Bonestrewn". It has a blueish mist, and a number of dragon's tongue plants grow here. It can be accessed via a slope on the south side. At the top of the hill, the player can find a word wall which teaches part of the Frost Breath shout, as well as a single chest north of the wall. If you have not completed Dragon Rising, there will be three skeletons here instead of a dragon.
 Related Quests
- Bounty: Dragon: Kill a dragon in its lair. (radiant)
- Dragon Seekers: Go to a dragon lair with Farkas or Vilkas and kill the dragon. (radiant)
- Note: This location is one of many potential targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
- There are two iron ore veins here; one is on the right just before reaching the top of the slope, and the other is to the right just after reaching the top.
- One orichalcum ore vein can be found 140 ft west-southwest, at the bottom of the mountain.
- After accepting the miscellaneous quest Special Delivery, the game will continuously crash when there are any dragons near Bonestrewn Crest. A possible fix is to use the
killallcommand when you're close enough.