|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|The Warrior's Charge|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|BrittleShinPass01, BrittleshinPassExterior01, BrittleshinPassExterior02|
|Falkreath Hold, Whiterun Hold|
|Southwest of Whiterun, West of Bleak Falls Barrow
North entrance is east of Bloated Man's Grotto
South entrance is east of Ilinalta's Deep
|# of Arcane Enchanters||1|
|# of Iron||2|
|# of Corundum||3|
As a pass, Brittleshin has both a south and a north entrance, aptly named South Brittleshin Pass and North Brittleshin Pass; finding both entrances counts as two separate locations for the "Locations Discovered" statistic. The north entrance is located, obviously, on the north side of the mountain range to the southwest of Whiterun, while the southern entrance is directly to the east of Ilinalta's Deep.
 Related Quests
- Arniel's Endeavor: Uncover an ancient Dwemer secret.
- Dungeon Delving: Do a favor by retrieving an item from a cave.
- Onmund's Request: Help Onmund negotiate the return of a family amulet from Enthir.
- The location of North Brittleshin Pass can be placed on your map by overhearing a Whiterun guard talking about it as part of their random dialogue. However, they claim that Brittleshin Pass is "southeast of here", when it is, in fact, southwest of Whiterun.
- In the first room when entering from South Brittleshin Pass, there's a sculpture of a face. The eyes are garnets which can be dislodged with a ranged attack or spell.
- Two iron ore veins can be found in the room with a light shaft close to the south exit; the veins are on both sides of a collapsed tunnel.
- There are three corundum ore veins outside the south entrance. One is to the east near the mountain wall.
- The main chamber where the boss warlock is located also contains an arcane enchanter and a copy of the Conjuration skill book The Warrior's Charge.
- At the bottom of the stairs in the north room by the exit is a spellcaster trap that casts Icy Spear even at low levels which makes it extremely dangerous to injured or weak characters.
- The player may harvest fly amanita and hanging moss from inside the cave.