|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's
|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|DeepwoodRedoubt01, DeepwoodRedoubtStart, DeepwoodRedoubtExterior01, DeepwoodRedoubtExterior02|
|West of Dragon Bridge
East of Mor Khazgur
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Arcane Enchanters||1|
|# of Forges/Anvils||1|
|# of Workbenches||1|
 Related Quests
- Bounty: Forsworn: Kill a Forsworn leader for a bounty reward.
- The Ghost of Old Hroldan: Put an ancient ghost to rest.
- The House of Horrors: Help Molag Bal take revenge upon a servant of Boethiah.
- Kill the Forsworn Leader: Do a favor for Jarl Igmund by killing a Forsworn leader.
- Lisbet's Missing Shipment: Retrieve a missing Dibella Statue for a struggling store.
- When you head up the first set of stairs within, be sure to take a right and hop up on some rocks to find a dead adventurer, a potion, and a chest to loot. For sneaky characters, this will also give a great sniping vantage point.
As you enter from the stairs to the north, you will find yourself in front of a fortified position, with three Forsworn guarding the top of the staircase. Once you've taken care of them, at the top of the staircase is a door set into the mountainside that leads into the actual interior of the dungeon. If you carry on up the hill past the door, you will run into one more Forsworn standing over an altar.
 Zone 1: Deepwood Redoubt
You will enter the interior through a frozen burial chamber corridor. Open the gate and ascend the icy staircase. At the top of the staircase is a rather large cavern. Directly in front of you, up an incline, will be two Forsworn. If you follow the incline with the campfire, you will reach a corridor with a Forsworn at the end of it. Don't charge straight through though, as the corridor sports a swinging blades trap.
In the next room, there are several magic runes laid down on the floor, so watch your step. There are two doors in this room: the open door leads to two rooms which are inhabited by a Forsworn mage who carries a Deepwood Redoubt key. An arcane enchanter, a bed, and an end table containing a Forsworn missive are found in this set of rooms.
The key carried by the mage unlocks the second, master-locked door if you prefer not to pick the lock. Straight through this door, there will be a pressure plate on the floor which will activate a spike wall trap. Continuing up the incline will bring you to a bridge surrounded by caging which overlooks the cavern you entered from, and two patrolling Forsworn. Once you are across the bridge, dispatch a lone Forsworn sitting at table, and continue to the right up a short flight of stairs to the door leading to Deepwood Vale.
 Zone 2: Deepwood Vale
Not really a conventional zone, as Deepwood Vale is actually a large exterior area of Deepwood Redoubt, enclosed from the outer world by the fierce mountains of The Reach. From the door from Deepwood Redoubt, continue down the path, where you will approach the bridge to the main Nordic ruins of this area. It is recommended that you tread carefully in this area as it is crawling with Forsworn. There is a large wall, with only one way to enter the ruins; on top of the wall are several Forsworn look-outs, which can make it difficult to remain undetected while entering.
Over the stream, to the right of the bridge, is a locked master door, that leads to an alternate route into the Forsworn camp.
Once you go through the entryway you will find yourself at the main tier of the camp with several tents and utilities, as well as the majority of the Forsworn enemies here. Once you have cleared the majority of the main tier, if you go up onto the wall it allows you to easily dispatch the Forsworn up there. Go to the northern tower on the wall then follow the declining hill towards the bridge, this will lead you to a group of tents, then if you keep on following it will lead you full circle back round to the main tier camp. If you go across the southern bridge on the main tier, it will lead you to a group of tents that are in front of a small wooden staircase to the southern wall tower.
There are multiple ways up to the next tier, you can either use the staircase next to the southern cluster of tents or the partially hidden wooden staircase next to the northern cluster of tents. On the next tier is where the boss of the dungeon awaits you and his chest. After you have defeated him, you can continue onto the Hag's End as there is a door to that dungeon up the stairway after defeating the boss.
- Four Forsworn archer (two patrolling the parapets and entry to the ruins, one guarding the southern tower on the wall, one patrolling the stairs to the entrance to Hag's End).
- One Forsworn shaman (on the main tier next to the north-easternmost tent).
- Six melee Forsworn (both patrolling the main tier near to the forge, one guarding the northern tower on the wall, two are guarding the tents next to the bridge that leads to the north wall tower, two are guarding the tents next to the staircase that leads to the south wall tower).
- One Forsworn Briarheart (patrolling the stairs to the entrance to Hag's End).
- An alchemy lab in the tent nearest to the bridge in the southern cluster of tents.
- A forge, an anvil, and a workbench directly ahead as you cross the bridge and enter the complex.
- A chest in the tent on the final tier of the ruins.
- On the table in the tent on the final tier is the book The Legend of Red Eagle, which starts the quest to retrieve Red Eagle's Sword.
- On the table outside of the tent on the final tier is a leveled bow.
- Next to the forge on the middle tier, there is a table with a leveled piece of light armor and a chest.