|Jarl's Residence||Palace of the Kings|
|Military Fort||Fort Amol|
Eastmarch is a hold in eastern Skyrim, with its capital in Windhelm. As the home of Ulfric Stormcloak, Eastmarch is the center of the Stormcloaks movement. It only becomes Imperial-run if the player joins the Imperial Legion and completes the entire quest line, including both The Battle for Fort Amol and the Battle for Windhelm.
All locations in Eastmarch Hold with individual map markers are listed. There are a few places without map markers listed for your convenience.
- Windhelm — A major city in Eastmarch, located near the Dunmeth Pass to Morrowind in northeastern Skyrim.
- Palace of the Kings — A large castle at the far end of the Valunstrad district in Windhelm.
- Windhelm Stables — A stable outside of Windhelm.
 Farms, Towns, and Settlements including Orc Strongholds and Inns
- Brandy-Mug Farm — A farm a short distance east of Windhelm Stables.
- Darkwater Crossing — A small mining camp that operates the Goldenrock Mine.
- Hlaalu Farm — A small farm east of Windhelm.
- Hollyfrost Farm — A large farm east of Windhelm.
- Kynesgrove — A small village located on the road south from Windhelm, in Eastmarch.
- Mixwater Mill — A remote mill on the White River.
- Narzulbur — An Orc stronghold of the Eastmarch hold.
- Riverside Shack — A small shack east of Gallows Rock and due west-southwest of Kynesgrove, along the eastern bank of the White River.
- Traitor's Post — A crumbling shack and bandit outpost east of Windhelm, and just north of the Sacellum of Boethiah.
 Camps, including Giant Camps and Military Camps
- Broken Limb Camp — A giant camp north-northwest of Darkwater Crossing, in between Eldergleam Sanctuary and Mixwater Mill.
- Cradlecrush Rock — A smaller giant camp containing only one giant.
- Eastmarch Imperial Camp — A small Imperial camp in the hills of Eastmarch, southeast of Windhelm.
- Steamcrag Camp — A giant camp south of Windhelm and east of Bonestrewn Crest.
- Windhelm Military Camp — An Imperial camp southeast of Windhelm.
- Cragslane Cavern — A small cave being used by bandits for skooma operations and animal blood sports.
- Cragwallow Slope — A small cave southeast of Windhelm containing conjurers and atronachs.
- Cronvangr Cave — A medium-sized cave southwest of Kynesgrove, inhabited by frostbite spiders and vampires.
- Eldergleam Sanctuary — An underground grove and worship site of the followers of Kynareth.
- Lost Knife Hideout — A large, leveled cave system that serves as the hideout for the Lost Knife bandits.
- Mara's Eye Den — A small cave found on the middle island of Mara's Eye Pond.
- Snapleg Cave — A medium-sized cave carved into the side of a mountain.
- Stony Creek Cave — A small cave located in the southeastern corner of Eastmarch that is occupied by bandits.
- Uttering Hills Cave — A cave occupied by bandits, in the mountains to the west of Windhelm.
- Gloombound Mine — A large ebony ore mine southeast of Windhelm, also containing iron ore.
- Goldenrock Mine — A small corundum mine that supports Darkwater Crossing.
- Ansilvund — A Nordic ruin situated northeast of Shor's Stone.
- Kagrenzel — A Dwarven ruin located north of Riften and southeast of Mzulft.
- Mzulft — An extensive Dwarven ruin sited south-southeast of Windhelm, along the main road between Windhelm and Riften, and just southeast of Kynesgrove.
- Abandoned Prison — A collapsed, partially flooded Imperial prison. It is inhabited by the ghosts of its drowned prisoners.
- Fort Amol
- Gallows Rock — A single level fort occupied by the Silver Hand.
- Mistwatch — A fort located at the northern base of the mountains on the border of the Rift and Eastmarch, just southeast of the Atronach Stone.
- Morvunskar — A fort located to the southwest of, and overlooking, Windhelm.
- Refugees' Rest — A dilapidated tower east of Windhelm and close to the Morrowind border.
- The Atronach Stone — One of the thirteen Standing Stones scattered across Skyrim.
- Sacellum of Boethiah — The shrine for the Daedric Prince Boethiah located in the mountains directly east of Windhelm on the map.
 Landmarks, including Bodies of Water, Clearings, Ships and Shipwrecks
- Darkwater River — A river connecting Lake Geir to the White River.
- Dunmeth Pass — The main pass and one of the few traversable roads leading through the Velothi Mountains between northwestern Morrowind and eastern Skyrim.
- Mara's Eye Pond — A small lake due east of Gallows Rock.
- River Yorgrim — A river flowing from Lake Yorgrim to Windhelm.
- Sea of Ghosts — A vast ocean along the northern coast of Skyrim.
- Velothi Mountains — A mountain range that stretches along the eastern border of Skyrim.
- White River — The longest river in Skyrim, stretching from the south of the province to the northeast corner.
- Witchmist Grove — A small shack north of Bonestrewn Crest and south of Kynesgrove.
- There are five Dragon Mounds in Eastmarch.
- There are a few Shrines in Eastmarch.