|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|South of Windhelm
East of Fort Amol
|# of Corundum||2|
Eldergleam Sanctuary is an underground grove and worship site of the followers of Kynareth. It is located directly north of Darkwater Crossing, among the sulphurous pools and hot springs of Eastmarch.
Eldergleam Sanctuary is renowned for its remarkable beauty and a giant tree named Eldergleam, which is said to move its roots for one weapon only. The naturally-lit cave also abounds with plants and insects that can be harvested for alchemical ingredients.
 Related Quests
- A copy of the Restoration skill book Mystery of Talara, v 2 is leaning on the rock next to Asta's knapsack.
- There is a chest protected by Eldergleam's roots in the very back, along the western wall. Hit the roots with Nettlebane to access the chest, which contains a random-level weapon or piece of armor, and also some other loot.
- Just prior to encountering Asta, you will find a chest and a corundum ore vein atop the rocks near to the northern wall, next to a tree. If you want the corundum, do this before going up to Eldergleam, as Maurice will permanently occupy the vein once his part is complete. This might be a bug.
- A second corundum ore vein is located outside, west of the entrance. Go past the mammoth skeleton and look for it on the other side of the nearby geyser.
- To the southwest of the cave's entrance, you can find a hunter's camp, where 3 "naked" hunters live and appear to be relaxing in the volcanic hot waters of the shallow pond. Among their possessions is a copy of the Smithing skill book Cherim's Heart.
- A copy of the Enchanting skill book A Tragedy in Black and various soul gems can be found east of the entrance to the sanctuary, resting on a crate atop a hill.
- It is possible that the back wall of the sanctuary may not load in the instance and will therefore appear to be a flat, featureless plain that ends in emptiness.
- Loading a previous save should fix this.