||Fire and Forget
|Appears in random loot at level
|Purchase from (Destruction lvl 40+)
- For 60 seconds, opponents in melee range take 8 points fire damage per second. Targets on fire take extra damage
Flame Cloak is an adept level destruction spell that surrounds the caster in flames, causing fire damage to any enemies within melee range and setting them on fire, dealing 20% of the immediate spell damage over 2s.
- You can only have one Cloak spell of any kind active at a time. Casting a second will cancel the first.
- It is a 'smart' spell and does not damage npcs and followers.
- Dual casting significantly increases it's range (4.84 times the covered area), but does not increase damage.
- The spell will continue to the end of its duration even if you sheathe your weapons. It even operates under water, making it an effective means of dealing with Slaughterfish, since you can't use other attacks or spells while swimming.
- One strategy for using this spell is to cast it and then simply run in tight circles around your enemies. They may be unable to keep up and get a hit in, and the fire will slowly take them out.