|Items||Head, Neck, Arms, Finger|
(Click on any item for details)
|Built-In Potions, Apparel|
Alchemy description: Bows do <mag>% more damage for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Bows do <mag>% more damage.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Marksman:
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Archery if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Bracers/Gauntlets, Circlets, Helmets, and Rings of Archery
- Includes the enchantments of Minor Fortify Archery, of Major Fortify Archery, of Extreme Fortify Archery of Eminent Fortify Archery, and of Peerless Fortify Archery.
Artifacts and unique items that use the effect but cannot be disenchanted include:
- Ancient Shrouded Cowl
- Gauntlets of the Old Gods
- Kyne's Token
- Shrouded Cowl Maskless
- Shrouded Cowl
Linwe's Hood can technically be disenchanted, allowing you to learn a special version of Fortify Archery named Shadowsight. However, Shadowsight cannot be used to enchant any items because no enchanting slots are enabled for the effect.
- The Call to Arms spell includes a secondary Fortify Marksman effect.
- Fortify Archery potions affect all types of weapons and unarmed damage.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- It is possible to make Fortify Archery+Fortify One-Handed combo potion using Canis Root and two other ingredients to boost One-Handed damage twice as effectively.