||Fire and Forget
|Appears in random loot at level
|Purchase from (Destruction lvl 40+)
- For 60 seconds, opponents in melee range take 8 points frost damage and Stamina damage per second
Frost Cloak is an adept level destruction spell that surrounds the caster in frost, causing frost damage to the health and stamina of any enemies within melee range.
- You can only have one Cloak spell of any kind active at a time. Casting a second will cancel the first.
- It is a 'smart' spell and does not damage npcs and followers.
- Dual casting significantly increases it's range (4.84 times the covered area), but does not increase damage.
- The spell will continue to the end of its duration even if you sheathe your weapons. It even operates under water, making it an effective means of dealing with Slaughterfish, since you can't use other attacks or spells while swimming.
- One strategy for using this spell is to cast it and then simply run in tight circles around your enemies. They may be unable to keep up and get a hit in, and the frost will slowly take them out.