|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
Vernaccus and Bourlor
|Console Location Code(s)|
|East of Battle-Born Farm
Underneath the Ritual Stone
|# of Corundum||1|
The cave, which overlooks the White River, is easily reachable from the nearby road. Along the west side of the Ritual Stone's rock foundation is a dirt path which leads directly to the cave.
 Related Quests
- Animal Extermination: Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to clear out a beast den. (radiant)
- Kyne's Sacred Trials: Participate in Kyne's Sacred Trials by hunting the guardian beasts of Skyrim.
- There are a total of fifteen humanoid skulls in the cave, though only twelve of them can be lifted.
- Froki Whetted-Blade will not register that you found his bow until after you undertake the quest and kill the Guardian Troll Spirit.
- There is a corundum ore vein located north of the cave across the river, next to a rocky outcropping and a tree.
 Zone 1: Graywinter Watch
There are two trolls in the lower part of the cave; one is visible from the tunnel, and the other is hidden and to the right. There is a blisterwort plant and a white cap plant either side of the tunnel. Around the lower portion of the cave are four bleeding crown plants, two blisterwort plants, and a whitecap plant. There is a ramp to the higher part of the cave to the right of the entrance.
At the top of the ramp is a row of nine skulls. There is a small campsite here, with the corpses of a female Nord bandit and a male Nord bandit. There are two bedrolls on one side of the cave, and a tent on the other. To the right of the tent is a copy of the Archery skill book Vernaccus and Bourlor, three steel arrows, a small pile of leveled arrows, and Froki's Bow. Around the camp are three blisterwort plants and a white cap plant. Lastly, by the bedrolls is a knapsack.